May i have this heart?

• Dedicated to Zero and Ichiru for being soo cute :D

thanks for reading as usual :) and i noticed that some of you were still voting for the older chapters
so thank you also!! :D

ALSO I've decided to switch it up today :) with the votes and comments is what i mean xD

Votes 4

Comments 8

Like

Share

Fly :)

Chapter 10.

May i have this heart?

Sonee's P.o.v.

 I dont know where i was but i know that it was beautiful.
I was in some type of grand ballroom, everything was a nice cream color or gold, and there was rose's, cherry blossom's,
and carnation's everywhere.
The cherry blossom's were scattered everywhere on the floor.
The carnation's were dangling from the ceiling or light fixture's.
The rose's were in vase's or on table's everywhere.

 I noticed i was not wearing the clothes that i went to sleep in, instead a victorian styled dress took it's place,
The color scheme was gold, creme, and a hint of white.
It went slightly past my elbow's and went flowing down to the floor,
and was barely hanging on my shoulder's, and from what i could tell it had a corset back,
it had bunches of tiny golden cherry blossom's sewed in,
the torso was a light cream color and had a small gold bow on the chest area, which was slightly more revealing then i would like.
The dress was amazing and just her taste.

 Suddenly some slow smooth music started playing.
My eye's were looking everywhere for the source, but it caught on something much more important.
Drake.
He was sporting a tux, with his hair as it usually is but slightly more brushed out, and in the breast coat pocket there were
a few cherry blossom's tucked in, with a light pink silk handkerchief in the shape of the traditional triangle.

 He motioned for me to come to him, so i slowly descended the wide stair case.
"You look stunning" Drake said pulling me into him.
"Thank you" I said blushing.
"Dance with me?" He asked shyly, which made him a billion time's cuter.
"Of course" I said, and we started dancing slowly to the music, and let me say it was hard to do in this dress.

 "Why can't everyday be like this?" He whispered in my ear.
"Because you left" I whispered.
"I'm sorry" He whispered pulling away.
"Dont go, not yet please!" I whispered, tear's already cascading gracefully down my cheek's.
"Your waking up sonee" He said starting to fade away, but before he did he leaned back into me.
"Remember sonee, Fantasy is reality." He said in a stern tone.

 "Drake!" I screamed, shooting up from my sleeping position.
"Why is this happening to me?!" I screamed and cried, hard.
"Sonee?!" Miss medusa yelled, but i kept crying.
"Miss rave?!" Mr. webster yelled, pounding on the door, but alass it was locked.
I heard a lot of scuffling of feet around in the hall's, and a lot of what's wrong and what's happening?

'Fantasy is reality' I could still hear him whispering.
I clutched my head and screamed as a wave of pain hit my body.
"MISS RAVE OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" Mr. Webster yelled again.
"I've got a extra key" I heard a voice mumble, and then the unlocking of the door.

 The door slammed open, and Mr. webster and Miss medusa barged in, running over to me.
"Miss rave? Are you okay? did something happen?" They said, in worried voice's.
I looked up, to see many worried face's of the group i came with, but still two face's were missing.
"J-just a bad dream" I stuttered.
"Well, that still wasn't a good reason to scream and wake everyone up." Mr. Webster said.
"Everyone please return to your room's and I will have a word with miss rave" Miss medusa said in a soft tone,
and everyone left except mr. webster and miss medusa.
"Mr. Webster please leave." Miss medusa said in a stern voice.
"Alright.." He said and left, closing the door behind him.

 "Now tell me what you dreamed of" She said in a caring voice, sitting next to me.
"The murderer.." I whispered, more tear's streaming down my face.
"You know who it is?!" Miss medusa asked in a worried tone.
"I think so" I whispered.
"Can you tell me who?"
"No."
"And why not?" She asked.
"Because.. i forgot.." I lied.
"Ooh well if you remember please do tell me or mr webster." She said getting up.
"I will" I lied again.
"Try and get some rest alright?" She said at the door.
"Thank you." I whispered, and she left.

 It's been a few hour's since miss medusa left, and i couldn't go to sleep, like something was telling me not too.

 I got up and got dressed as quickly as possible, and left.

I climbed up the step's of a small two story house, and knocked on the light blue door.

 After a minute or two, a wide awake pale guy opened the door.
"Sonee?" Leighton said, with a deep purple robe wrapped around his body.
"Hi, I'm sorry for bothering you at this time of day?" I said a little questioningly.
"It's alright i was already awake" He said, opening the door so i could come in.
"I thought you lived in a apartment?" I asked entering the cozy small home.
"Well... it's so small i just call it that." He said brushing it off and walked in to the kitchen, with me following.
"I see.. so why were you awake?" I asked looking around the small light blue painted kitchen.
"Honestly?" He asked, getting out two mug's from one of the white cabinet's.
"Yes" I said, watching him get out a box of hot chocolate from another cabinet's.
"One of my brother's came over a few hour's ago, claiming he couldn't sleep, but when i walked into
the guest room with some popcorn and a movie, he was out like a light" He said chuckling, and started boiling some water in a kettle.
"Not anymore" A deep voice grumbled behind me.
"Sonee, this is my younger brother, whitney but whit for short" He said, as i turned around.
He looked about fifteen and had very dark grey hair that was cut right below his ear's,
he was a few inches shorter then me, and was very skinny, he had silver eye's with a few hint's of black,
firm jaw, and rosy lip's.
"Hi" I mumbled shyly and held my hand out.
"Hey" He said with a wink and shook my hand slowly, which made me blush lightly.
"My name's sonee rave" I said more clearly.
"Ooh so your the one my brother's talk about all the time" He said, with a smirk.
"Shut up" Leighton said, a fresh blush on his cheek's.
"Brother's?" I asked.
"Yes leighton and brake" He said, pouring some count chocula in a plastic bowl.
"Brake?" I asked.
"Yeah, strange name i know." He said taking a big bite of his cereal.
"Ooh soo leighton talk's about me" I said in a teasing voice, smirking.
"All the time!" Whit gushed.
"I do not!" Leighton denied a very red blush coating his cheek's.
"Suuureee" Me and whit said in sync.
"It's sonee did this, sonee wore that, sonee's blush is so cute" Whit rambled, making me blush.
"I knew that would make you blush!" He said pointing at me, smiling widely.
"Aww, stop harrassing the girl" Leighton said pulling me in his arm's and pecking the top of my head.

 Once the hot chocolate was done we all sat at a small round white dining table.
"So sonee what made you come here this early in the morning?" Leighton asked.
"I had a bad dream" I said, the color draining from my face.
"Wanna tell us about it?" Whit said.
"I-i no" I said taking a small sip of my delicious hot chocolate.
"You know some people say, if you tell someone about it it help's you feel better" Leighton said,
bringing my hand up to his lip's giving it a small peck.
"O-okay.." I agreed.
"I was in this really pretty ballroom, everthing was gold, there were rose's, cherry blossom's and carnation's everywhere,
And i was wearing this victorian styled dress" I said whiping a few tear's from my eye's.
"And?" Leighton whispered, his grip on my hand tightening.
"Then there was this man, in the middle of the ballroom.. He wanted me to come to him, so i did" i whispered and choked back a sob.
"Do you know this man?" Leighton asked.
"Y-yes" I whispered again.
"Who?" He asked caringly.
"I only know his first name.." I mumbled.
"Tell us" Whit said.
"Dr-" I started to say but there was a knock on the door.

 Leighton sighed and got up to go get it, with a curious whit behind him.
I quickly whiped away my tear's and straightened up.

 "Sonee?" Leighton said, walking back into the room, with another guy following behind, and whit.
"Yes?" I asked, looking down at my hand's.
"This is our other brother, Brittany, brit for short" He said motioning for the exact replica of whit, standing next to whit.
"Isn't he adorable!" Whit said cuddling him, while brit tried to push him off.
"He is" I said taking in his light grey hair, slim body, and i also noticed he looked a tad younger then whit.
"He's two minute's younger" Whit said, kissing his brother's cheek, which made brit blush.
"Hi" He mumbled shyly.
"Hey, my name is sonee" I stated.
"I know" He gushed, and him and whit shared a look, then giggled.
"We'll leave you two lover's alone, i mean if your lover's that's only what we've heard from leighton" They said giggling, and walking
out of the room.
"Your brother's are cute" I said taking my empty mug to the white sink.
"Y-yah" He stuttered.
"Nervous?" I asked, walking up to him.
"No way" He said, smiling down at me.
"So you tell your brother's that we're in love eh?" I questioned, backing him into the counter.
"N-no" He said, blushing deeply.
"LIAR" His brother's yelled from the living room, making his blush deepen.
"I dont i swear, i just talk about how.. beautiful, wonderful, kind, calming, sweet, sexy and exotic kind of girl you are" He said,
staring deeply into my eye's, and somehow now i was backed up against the counter, and he was
slowly leaning torward's my lip's.
"You think all of those thing's about me?" I said a light blush on my cheek's.
"And more" He whispered, his lip's almost touching mine.. so close... but.
"Hey leighton, do you have any..." Whit started off, but stopped when he saw our position.
"Never mind! that never happened!" He said running out of the room giggling.
Me and leighton shared a look, then he quickly backed away, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

 "Sooo..." Whit said, we were all in the living room now just sitting on the black and white couches.
"Any idea's on what we could do?" Brit said, scrunching up his nose like a bunny.
"Let's play!" I yelled and popped up from the couch.

A/n: I know its been a few days but y'all didnt even fill in the requirements yet BUT Im not mad xD
y'all still left plenty of comments :)
and i have a surprise in the next chapter so comment up! and vote.. xD

STORY INFO BELOW ;D

Song: Come fly with me by: michael buble :) (AMAZING SINGER) -also this was the song they danced too but i would let it play out a little as they started dancing for better reading?)

Pic on the side: Whit and brit (FAN ART MADE BY ME :D SO CUTE!!!! its zero and ichiru from vampire knight if anyone's wondering :) )

External link:  some yummy men... xD its super junior ;D sooo hot ;)

THANKS FOR READING MY LOVELY MORTALS and.. .anyone want a dedication? :)