✖Chapter 8✖

I did not edit this !! so sorry !

Keith POV ~~~~~~~

This past week has been hard ... Danny won't leave the house and has been in the same pare of pjs for this entire week ... that's not my Danny ! ... So today I'm bringing him over to meet my mom and have dinner with us. I really hope my beautiful mate is ok .. I know losing the baby's has been tuff ...

Uh so here I am fixing my bow-tie and fiddling with my rolled up sleeves and pulling at the bottom of my black vest trying to look perfect for my mate .. as my mother does who knows what ! I grab the bouquet of dark purple roses plus my keys as I make my way to my car ... As I drive a bit to fast to my loves house I wonder if my mom and him will get along ,. ' Of corse they will you idiot ' my wolf huffs and I chucking " yea ... I wonder what he's wearing .... " Thinking of him in a short dress started making me hot and bothered so I had to think of old ladies to get rid of the problem ....

Once at the cute home I walk right up to the door roses in hand and knock .... I hear a few bangs and chairs hitting the door then a hiss and a .. a scowl ? the door is then swung open by Nicky .. " Hello Nicky " I smile making him smile back " hello sweetie Danny will be here in a second .. oh are those for Danny ? " I shake my head no " they are for you I would ... you are such a great mother and a great person I wanted to thank you for helping him and i's relationship .. And with the loss .. " I take a deep breath trying to not to get upset " um so thank you very much " Nicky is almost crying he gives me a side hug then smiles " I will put them in a vase .. thank you ..." I smile watching as my future mother in law walks to the kitchen ...

A minuet passes and I hear a clicking noise on the stairs ... I turn facing the stairs and I'm sure my eyes bugged out like in cartoons !.. what stands before me is Danny .. my Danny ! wearing purple 4 inch heels black almost see thru stockings a dark purple dress matching the heels this dress his amazing it comes to his knees it's form fitting no straps and it's got some ruffles at the top making it look like he has a tiny chest ... he has on a thick black head band that pins his hears but on one side has a small purple peacock feather sticking up ash his hair is brushed nicely and he has eyeliner on nothing else ... beautiful ... " Keith ... your cast hung flies " he giggles I smile shutting my mouth I grab him by the waist lifting him off the stairs then setting him down by me ..." you look amazing ... " He smiles looking down " thank you handsome " I kiss his knuckles as I lead him to the car ..... I'm so glad to see him already looking so alive ... he looks so happy dressing up .... it's cute .....

When I get home I open his door and help him out I then lead him inside the house he looks at the photos on the walls ... he giggles at one of me when I first changed .... I was so little I was trying to drag my mom back by her tail ... " Follow me we have more to see " .....

Well I show him to every room on this floor as I lead him to the dinning room we walk in and my mom is putting down the food " oh he's here yay !" I sigh as my mother runs over grinning ear to ear " mom this is Daniel my amazing mate " I rub my thumb over his knuckles as I speak " Daniel .. this is my very excited mother " my mom squeaks a bit and hugs Danny once she lets go she giggles " call me tris ! oh Daniel you look so amazing ! " Danny just giggles looking down a bit blushing madly " th thank you tris .. um please call me Danny heh you look very lovely tonight and I see where Keith gets his amazing smile " my mom about explodes happiness bursting out of her she drags us over to the table and we take are seats ... the gentleman I am I pulled there seats out and pushed them in before taking my own seat ....

As we ate and talked my mother brings up the one thing I wished she didn't ..

" So Danny ... why was my Keith upset and depressed for this whole week ?he won't tell me a thing ! " I glance over at Danny who is staring down at his lap his heart rate has picked up and his breathing is un even ... my poor love ...

" Um ..... W well I was pregnant .. " Before he could go on my mother starts talking " what ?! you mean I'm gonna be a grandma ?!" I sigh grabbing Daniels hand trying to comfort him ... " No mother ... a week ago Danny was attacked by some one at his school ... and due to that ... we lost our babies ... " I say staring right at my now shocked and teary eyed mother ... who gets up and hugs Danny ....

I hear him sniffle as my mom rubs his back " I'm so sorry to have brought it up .." my whisper Danny shakes his head sitting up straight " I it's fine .. you needed to know " my mother sits back down ... we all finish are food .. except Danny couldn't eat after talking about our babies ...we went to the living room so a few members of the pack could meet him After cleaning him self up .... as I leave to go get them I hear mom say " wanna see baby photos of Keith " followed by my mates giggles ...

----Danny POV -------

As I looked thru the scrapbook I find my self loving keith a little more ... I find out something new and I love him for it ... soon he returns with 4 males and 2 females " everyone this is my mate .. Danny " one guy speaks up " I thought you had a male mate ? " Then the smallest of the four who smells like an omega giggles " he is a male ... geez your my big bro don't you remember seeing me dress shopping ?" the one who spoke first rubbed his neck " oh " he says I giggle " hello " the omega walks to me " hello Luna Danny my name is Chris this big knuckle head is my brother charley " then one other male speaks up " I'm Alec I'm chris's mate .." I smile nodding then the females step up " I'm adele I'm Charley's mate and my sister Anna is zachs mate .. he can't speak " I nod " it's great to meet you " they say I smile " it's great to meet you all as well " Keith smiles " zach charley and Alec are my top warriors " I nod smiling still ..

Well we all talked for an hour or so and before they left me and Chris made plans to go on a shopping trip ! so fun ! getting out and being with my mate has made me feel better ... i don't think that I am ready tho to do anything with him

Soon I said good by to tris and we left after another body crushing hug .....the drive home was quiet but bit awkward ...... when I was Gina Keith gave me a kiss good bye and food night ...

" I love you kitten "

" I love you too Keith " I giggle waving good bye I head in to the sleeping house then up to my room I go .... I kick the heels off pull off the stockings and the dress ... I throw the hat on to my desk and flop on to the bed in just a black pare of briefs .... god I'm tired ... Emotions really take it out of ya ...

-another chapter !! YAYAYAYAYAYAYA !!! Love you my lil noodles don't forget to give me feed back !