Chapter 16:Gone

Eduardo's POV

"Where the hell is she?!"I stormed around the ship,pulling open barrels and crates while the crew watched me in silence."Eduardo,for the hundredth time,she's not here."Nathan said as he pulled Eduardo back from breaking the crate."Wait!I think I saw Mr.Soryu taking her off the ship!"My eyes narrowed into slits.Ok,I've had enough.He touched my woman,kidnapped her now.He's gonna pay.

I stormed off the ship with the crew in tow and headed towards Tres Spades when I stopped."Does anyone remember where is Tres Spades?"I ask and they all look a bit red as they shake their heads.I literally,facepalmed.We're pirates fer pete's sake!Pirates are NOT supposed to get lost!And my role as a navigator seemed to have made it worse for me.

I sighed as I went into the nearest restaurant and asked the staff there if they knew how to get there."Oh,well just turn right sir until you see a bakery,then walk down the road till you see a crooked sign and-""Oh gods this is ridiculous"I huffed as I trudged out.I saw a taxi and quickly flagged it down."Tres Spades,now"

"Yer sittin on my hand!""Stop breathing on my neck!""You stop stepping on my foot!"I sighed as Russell headbutted my head.6 pirates forced to squeeze into a small taxi,it's bad fer the reputation.If it weren't fer Carolyn,I wouldn't even have considered this!Christopher and Thomas were lying on their backs in the trunk while the rest of us were squeezing in the front.I sighed again as I thought that.It's so funny,it's almost laughable if we weren't in such a serious situation.

The taxi stopped in front of the hotel and we all jumped out.I walked straight towards the elevator when a hord of women surrounded me."Hey handsome,wanna spend the night?""No!Spend it with me!""Come on,it's obvious he'll want me"I looked down at them in disgust."Get out of my way.My woman's waiting and it's a fact that she's way prettier then all you blown-up toads."

The women start to cry as I left them and stepped inside the elevator just as a man with dirty-blonde hair came in just in time."Whoops!Sorry!"He said before he pressed the button for the top floor.The penthouse suite?I looked at him in suspicion.Hang on a sec!He's one of the guys who was in the booth the other day!

I grabbed him by his hair and tossed him against the elevator glass wall.I grabbed his neck."Tell me,where is Carolyn"I used my most menacing tone and glare but the man wouldn't budge as he kept his mouth shut."Well then,we'll just have to see,won't we"I said as I watched the number on the panel of the wall rising.

When the elevator doors dinged open,I tossed the man onto the floor as 4 other men came surrounding him."Ota!What happened?!""It's those damn pirates!"I take my gun out just as Soryu took out his."You......you're dead"I fired right at his chest but he only stumbled back a few steps."What the?!"I exclaim in shock."Heard of something like a bulletproof-vest,pirate?"

I glared at the man wearing a lavender shirt underneath his suit."Where.Is.Carolyn"My voice starts to rise as the whole crew started taking out their weapons."We don't know""Yer lying!Give her back or so help me,I will shoot the living daylights-""You can try but it's true.She left over an hour ago'The man with a fedora replied.

"Wait,isn't she on the ship?"Soryu asked concerned."None of your bloody hell business.Goddamn why can't you just let her go?!Look what you've done!"I shot him on his arm and he grunted as the bullet grazed past him."If I don't find her,that bullet will be in your brain"I left the room in search of Carolyn.

Where did you go.Oh please gods just please let her be safe.Please.