19

I'm in the business of misery, let's take it from the-

"What?" I huffed, annoyed that Stefan interrupted my peaceful sleep by calling me. I rested my head on my hand, propping myself up a little as the blankets covered me.

"Jesus. Riley, I was just wondering if you are alright." He replied, I rolled my eyes. "You never came back yesterday and we got worried."

"Sorry, I was sleeping." I said then yawned.

"Its midday."

I scoffed. "And?"

Stefan let out a small chuckle. "Well what happened to you yesterday?"

I let out a loud sigh. "Long story."

"Okay, tell me later but have you seen Kai lately?"

I looked over my shoulder to be greeted with a sleeping Kai. "Yeah, I've seen him." All of him. I thought but didn't add. I smirked, biting my lip..

"Well you need to come over as soon as possible."

I whined. "When exactly?"

"Shut up, Riley." Kai mumbled in his sleep. I rolled my eyes, flicking his forehead. I smiled as I watched a grin form on his lips.

His eyes opened, revealing their beautiful colour and he sat up, his arms draped over me. "Now, preferably." Stefan replied and I hummed, I forgotten about our phone call.

"Who you talking to?" Kai asked, between kisses on my neck. I sighed in comfort and he continued to shower my neck in kisses.

"Riley." Stefan said and I hummed, shrugged Kai off, so I could pay attention.

Kai looked at me. "Who's that?"

"Stefan." I mouthed, he nodded.

"Kai's there, I hear." Stefan said. Kai heard and laughed, kissing my cheek.

"Stefan, I had sex with Riley last night." Kai announced, my eyes widened and I smacked his arm, bright red in the face.

He is such an idiot. I thought.

"Gross, Riley. You pick him over me." I rolled my eyes at Damon who was on the phone instead of his brother.

"Hello to you too Damon." I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes. Damon laughed.

"So, you and Kai?" He said in a teasingly voice and I groaned in annoyance. "Stefan you owe me fifty bucks."

"You made a bet?"

"Duh, it was obvious you two liked each other. But dear old Stefan didn't see it and believed you would stay with Kol." Damon explained.

Kai laughed. "Its because I'm better."

Damon just scoffed and i shook my head at the two of them. "Anyway-"

"Where are you anyway? Did you two have sex in the forest or something?" Damon interrupted, I rolled my eyes.

"No, we decided to stop for a little midnight fun at the grill." I said, sarcasm leaking from my voice. Kai's grin grow and I couldn't help but crack a smile.

Damon laughed and I grinned, seeing Kai. He was spooning me still, tracing patterns down my bare arms.

He seemed more caring all of a sudden, it was strange but as long as he was still the same sarcastic idiot I fell for I didn't care.