Paris part 2

“Alice” I moaned as she grabbed hold of my hand, pulling me in a quick march towards another shop. I gave up with the shopping idea a few hours ago, after spending somewhere in the region of fifty thousand euros... but Alice has barely even started.

“I wanna go in there” I told her as we past a Disney shop.

“ok” she laughed and then we walked in. I’m going to buy a big Goofy for Emmett and I want a Pluto.

I was a big kid, no doubt about it as being in this shop is heaven for me. Everywhere I turned was something else I wanted to buy... I had the money it was just getting it home again.

“Pardon” I mumbled when I bashed into someone.

“C’est Bon” he shrugged. I recognise that voice, his French is very good.
“hi again” I smiled and he chuckled.

“you stalking me” he laughed.
“no, I think you are stalking me” I countered.

“EVA” Alice called from the other side of the shop.

“she has this weird sixth sense for knowing when I am having fun so she can ruin it” I muttered to Jeremy and he laughed again.

“well maybe we will bump into each other again” he smiled and then walked away.

“what you want Alice” I frowned.

“what are you planning with that boy” she asked, translating Hamlet into French.

“nothing, what are you hiding” I frowned.

“you mean you haven’t seen it” she whispered.

“what” I asked.
“you and him... together” she enlightened me and I nodded.

“ok whatever, if it happens, it happens, if it doesn’t, it doesn’t... I really don't mind” I shrugged then walked off leaving her in deep thought.

The day just seemed to blur past as Alice dragged me from one shop to another. Admittedly, I started to get into the shopping mood again so I spent some more money on clothes... well Skinny jeans and hoodies, not forgetting Converse and Doc Martens.

“Alice I wanna go up there” I begged as we walked around the Eiffel Tower. I have been up it before, but I love the view of Paris it gives.

“come on then” she laughed and we walked over to a queue for the lift.

I sat down and then heard someone start to laugh from next to me. I turned my head in his direction and then I too started to laugh.
“seriously” we chuckled together.
“you need to stop stalking me” I smirked.

“I still think you are the one stalking me” he countered and I just laughed. Alice was sitting quietly beside me and I knew what she was thinking... It wasn’t a good idea if we got together because of the human thing. Apparently Bella is different since she already kind of knows as Edward gave it away.

Once we reached the top I separated from Jeremy again and walked off with Alice. She didn’t physically voice her opinion, but that was only because she knows I heard her mentally.

“I don’t like him so it doesn’t matter” I shrugged.

“then why can I see him in your future as a boyfriend” Alice asked as we looked over Paris.
“maybe future me got bored of being a single pringle in a house of loved up people” I muttered as she rested her pixie head on my arm.
“well I trust you know what you are doing Eva” Alice dismissed the topic and I was grateful for that. She walked off to look at