Angry Mob

Dipper's POV

I looked out of the window, which Gruncle Stan was trying to board up. A mob of monsters had formed outside.

"Stanley what's going on?" Great Uncle Ford asked. The mob roared and rammed against the door. I flinched back, but that was a mistake. Pain surged through my deer half and I collapsed off the couch.

"Oof!" I uttered as I hit the ground. Mabel pressed her hands against the glass of the tank and looked concerned over me.

"You okay bro-bro?" She asked me as I rubbed my head.

"I-i'm fine. But is the Mystery Shack?" I said, again paying the mob attention. I could vaguely see resemblance between the monsters and people of Gravity Falls.

"Dipper go out there. They won't hurt a child. Probably,"  Stan said shrugging. "Find out what they want." 

Dipper looked at his and shook his head. He regretfully went out there and the several monster-ish people frightened him. He didn't know why, he faces monsters everyday. Something told him it was his instincts. 

"Umm uh hey?" Dipper said nervously, his ears down in fear. "So um, why are you mad at the Mystery Shack?" 

"You guys are always causing trouble! Always around monsters," a bird-like lady said. 

"Well it wasn't us who turned you into monsters!" Dipper said indignantly. 

The people in the town are quite dumb, and this satisfied the towns people. They left without anymore questions. Dipper snorted and went back inside.