intro

copyright © 2016
all rights reserved to natemaloley on wattpad
none of this story may be rewritten, reproduced, or reformed in any way unless granted permission.

there had to be a mix up with rooming. then again, i asked almost one hundred times and they've told me that they can do nothing about it. all rooms are booked and everyone had a chosen roommate.

except me and jack gilinsky. well, jack wasn't as happy with the setup either because he yelled at the people at the front desk, and specifically told them that he had requested a room with his best friend.

"okay, here's how it's going to go." jack voice catches my attention and i stop my unpacking to listen. "you will not talk to me or make eye contact with me. if neither of those happen, we both should be good."

i roll my eyes at his words. that's what i was doing now until he started talking.

"not like i wanted to talk to you anyway." i scoff.

his eyebrows raise in disbelief, "excuse me?"

"you don't think i've noticed during the past two hours we've known each other? you're nothing but an arrogant, spoilt brat."

"listen, sweetheart. if you keep up that tone and attitude we're going to have some problems."

as if i didn't have enough already.

{vote, comment, share}