Chapter 31

Let me know what cha think :) Enjoy!

"Where are we going??".

Asami giggled. "I can't tell you. It's called a surprise for a reason. Now hush".

Korra sighed. She couldn't see a thing with the blindfold on her.

"Why am I blindfolded??", she asked.

"To stop you from peeking", Asami replied. "Now stop asking questions and let me take you to where I need to take you".

Korra grunted. She held her hands in front of her. Even with Asami as her guide, Korra didn't like not being able to see where she was going. She felt unstable and off balance.

The two were walked down a street. Korra could hear cars on her left. Chatter from strangers passing by were also heard. Korra's hearing increased by a million. She heard bits and pieces of conversation from passerbys.

"Asami. Where are we going??. So far I've heard a man complain about his job, a kid begging his mom to buy him a video game, a woman ordering a Frappuccino with whip cream and caramel on it, and I swore I heard a dog take a piss".

Asami raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. It did. How did you hear all that??".

Korra shrugged. "If I can't see, I immediately hear really well. Just a fun fact about me".

That was interesting. Asami didn't know that.

"Wow. That's cool".

"Please make sure that I down walk into a tree or a pole or step in dog shit or something stupid. That'd be embarrassing. I look stupid enough being blindfolded. I don't feel like being even more embarrassed by not seeing where I'm going and I bang into something".

"You trust me, right??".

Korra sighed. "You know I do".

"Then stop being a baby".

"Maybe I like being a baby", Korra retorted.

"Well, then", Asami said, smirking. "You're an adorable big baby".

"Yes I am".

"I'm gunna throw you into the street if you don't shut up", Asami said.

"You wouldn't", Korra said. "If anything happened to me, you'd feel horrible".

Asami sighed. "You got that right. Alright. We're here. Now, shut up and let me get you to where we need to go".

Korra was stopped. She heard the sound of a door opening. Then she was suddenly picked up. Korra squeaked in surprise and slight fear. She felt arms around her back and under her legs.

"You scared me, Asami", Korra said.

Asami giggled. Korra felt like they were moving. She heard a door closing and locking.

"You're kinda scaring me now", she said.

"Don't worry", Asami said. "I've gotcha, baby".

Korra held on to Asami, still unable to see anything. She was kinda scared now. Where was she taking her??. Where were they??. In someone's house. At their house??.

"Here we are. I'm gunna put you down now. Alright??".

Korra nodded. "Sure".

Korra felt Asami lower her to her feet. Korra found her balance. She held onto Asami.

"You can take your blindfold off. Just try not to get scared".

"Uh okay".

Korra fumbled with the blindfold. The light made her close her eyes. She groaned and rubbed her eyes.