The Meeting

"God how did i get myself into this mess?" You ask yourself running away from a pack of hounds. You turn around, and accidently tripped yelling "GOD DAMMIT!" The hounds were getting close, then out of panic, you scream at the top of your lungs, it was a high pitched scream. It hurt the hounds ears, so they ran away leaving you be. You were so far away from your camp, but than you saw a faint light in the distance. ~Maybe it's my camp...~ You thought as you ran towards it. You hurt your ankle pretty bad, so were sort of limping rather than running. When you got to the camp you realized it wasn't yours, but it was still a camp, you sat down near the fire smiling. The next thing you hear is rustling behind you, you quickly get up, almost falling backwards into the fire. "W-who's there?" You asked panicking. Of course right after you said it you thought to yourself a monster wouldn't reply. A tall pale man with silky black hair walked out of the woods, he had dark circles under his eyes. He looked up at you terrified. "W-who are you?!?"
You put a stupid smile on your face, but before you could say anything he swung a spear at you, you dodged it but it still skimmed your arm.
"Hey calm down! Im a friend!" You said trying to stay calm, he stopped swinging his spear at you, than reached his hand out. His warm soft hand touched your cheek, you could tell that you were blushing. "My bad... I thought you were something else..." he said in a warn smooth voice. "My name is Wilson, what's yours?" "Oh..." is all you could say for about three seconds than you said " my name is y/n" "well y/n, its a pleasure to meet you" he said smiling, being around him made you feel warm inside.