A Lesbian

Last Week I was looking through my messages and I paused on this girl (she was a Lesbian asking about sex) and she had asked "does it really hurt when you become wet or get a boner?"

I thought she was being Sarcastic! And I said "Yeah it sure does" and she says "thanks, I have been wondering for the past year" AND SHE'S 18! I realized quickly she had never touched, seen, or thought of anything perverted or anything that got her wet. I was so concerned, I was like "DAMN, you need help" Obviously in my head but then I told her I was kidding after I fucking laughed soo fucking hard at how stupid I was. And it just amazed me cause she was very stunned at how getting a boner or being wet doesn't hurt. I was like "I am not a girl so I am not sure how it feels for her but for me inside a girl feels warm like a really good hug" (weird but couldn't think of anything that wasn't offensive jk)

She asked sooooo many dick questions that I feel like a therapist or something. I was like "you should read my books" and she said "ain't nobody got time for that" and I was like "IS MY BOOK TO LONG???" I figured you guys would have told me if it was, right??

Anyway! For those who have never had sex, don't worry about it. It doesn't hurt ummmm wait let me rephrase that it doesn't hurt for the guy but for the girl you guys gotta get past a barricade built by someone in your vagina.

P.S. I was so happy to talk about stuff I enjoy with a human! Hope you guys are good! Still fucking single.........