Envy x Reader

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"But I love you!"

"I love you, too."

"Then pleaseeeee?"

"Nope."

"Envy!"

"(Y/n)!"

"Fine, then I'll just go share some ice cream with Greed." You said, crossing your arms, sitting across from the green-haired male in an ice cream shop.

"Oh, please. He would never share with you." Envy grinned, taking another spoon full of ice-cream sundae into his mouth.

"You're mean." You pouted, then got up and walked around the table to his side, plopping down on his lap.

"What're you doing?" He sighed, as if he already knew the answer.

"Getting some damn ice cream." You said, grinning.

He rolled his eyes and got a spoonful of the vanilla side, holding it up to your mouth.

You grin and opened it, knowing you won as he fed it to you.

He took a spoonful for himself, and eventually the bowl was empty.

"There." He grinned, laying his head on your shoulder. "Better?"

"Much." You nod, leaning back into him.

~°~°~°~°~°~°Later that evening

The two of you layed on your backs, looking up at the sunset. You were on opposite sides of each other, Envy with his headband off so his hair was sprawled out against the grass.

"I have a question." You said, not looking away from the sky.

"Yeah?" Envy yawned, turning onto his side.

"Why is it that every time I'm around you, you get all soft and sweet but if I'm not then you go all sadistic and kill everyone who even looks at a squirrel?"

He was silent for a moment, then responded, "...because I love you.."

You smiled and yawned as well. "I love you more." You said, turning backwards and cuddling against him.

He laid his arm lazily around your waist, smiling down at you. "I love you the most."

With that, the two of you fell asleep there on the grass just as the full moon began to glow in the night sky.