Author's note

Why hello reader. Yes, this is Leigh, the original author, and the author that has taken a break for some days unexpectedly just because of a ranking in class.

Yeah, that's too dramatic. 

Anyways, sorry for being gone for a while. Stuff's been hard, breathing is hard too (no, I do not have asthma or any troubles with my lungs, just, you know, been drying my eyes), and practicing a particular caliber is challenging too. Well, there are more than one. I write, draw, make music, programming a little bit, speech, video games, volleyball... there's just a lot.

Can't even remember how to do cross stitching.

Anyway, everything's been fine, at least that's what I think. Still living with the same depression and anxiety, head's still throbbing every damn day, just the regular, common thing for me, which is fine. Still my bland, expressionless self who secretly loves rock bands and hot animated men and other men that record their screens while playing games.

Enough about me, how about you? How was your day? Doing fine? Find any interesting gory anime or movies? Or a date for Valentine's day?

Don't worry, I haven't either. No one would like a serious girl who has a knack for things like blood, books, technology and Andy Biersack. And yes, Andy is a thing you could like. He's not a thing, you say? Well humans are things that breathe, eat, cry, drink and shit and are made out of atoms.

I just noticed that I'm rambling too much and I am forgetting what the true purpose of this note is.

New chapter will be posted on Tuesday if this is going to be posted on Love day. Definitely on Friday if I post this on Tuesday. And I think I could publish Callum's story next week? I don't know.

It depends on my homeworks and Math. Homeworks take up too much of my time, but math gives me this kind of adrenaline rush for speaking in a fast way full of big words and numbers, basically talk like a psychologist or a scientist hyped for a new experimentation or some shiz like that.

Surprise surprise, a person who actually likes math. I get the enthusiasm for math from science class which just so happens to be before math class. I be secretly preparing my brain for those mathematical problems, adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing several big numbers in my head while I also write down notes for chapters. It's called multitasking by the way.

It's funny how my author's notes are more detailed and entertaining more than the chapters. Well, it is to me. Don't know about you. Don't even know if there's someone reading, since reads and votes seem to deplete on this book and I've been dying to write a topnotch piece that seems exciting and alluring and would help me put a smile on.

Sounds depressing on my part. 

I am trying to write a long chapter, by the way. I'm expecting to write a minimum of three thousand words and a maximum of six thousand. I'm only expecting, but right now I'm calculating my capability of doing. Lemme see...laziness, lack of ideas, limited time on the PC and phone, well, that means there's a fifty percent chance. 

If I'm lucky, I could get it done on Tuesday and publish it without Matt proof reading it. 

Matt's doing a few things at school too, so we're both busy. 

And oh yeah, there's a probability of having thirty more chapters before the end. If it ends on chapter sixty-six, then I'd be happy knowing a book ended on my favorite number. I have it all planned out, I even have the first few chapters of the second book. I don't even know if you're interested on a sequel, but if Kira's fate makes you want a sequel, then I'll be glad to publish it right away.

Spoilers, someone's gonna end up in a coma, someone's leaving. How could I leave such a spoiler as calmly and easily as that? I don't know, I really don't. I guess I'm too energetic to be too nonchalant about everything.

Like the day I found out two loved celebrities died of cancer. I shrugged it off since in the end, everyone dies no matter what you do. Well, I actually cried the next night, silently, in my bed, with their pictures in my hand... Yeah, I'm a softie when it comes to a wizard and singer dying.

I'll probably publish a book full of pointless stuff, just to bring me down from the high. Like seriously, I leave these papers around my desk, taking up space as the ink and lead on it slightly fade into nothingness.

See what I mean about detailed?

No? Then that means I am a terrible writer.

Anyways, that's all I have to say to you, and here's this too:

Just found that on my News Feed. Give it to any CP fanatic that you are friends (or in love) with. Happy Valentine's day, and again, don't worry about me, I'm okay.

Edit:

Something went wrong, so the next chapter will be uploaded on Saturday.