Fighting the Inner-Demons

Blood soaked my cloths then was washed away by the rain.......

Blackbeard's ship was only feet away, but he made no signs of an attack. This confused me. Then I heard yells from the crows nest "Ahoy, there be another ship!" and I knew who's ship that was, The Cequntuara, soon, both ships entered the eye of the hurricane. There was no sign of the other Pirate Lords.

Kayla walked up beside me, I wore the necklace she gave me and the dagger she gave me was in a holster. "You ready to face demons?" she asked, I smiled.

"Aye, aye." For a moment, we just sat there in the water. The Queen Anne's Revenge beside The Cequntuara and on the other side was us, the Black Pearl. "Ah, Miss.Turner we meet again" Blackbeard said, I nodded.

"Such a surprise to see you on the Black Pearl, I mean, with the standards of that ship," Adam said from his boat, he wore his royal prince outfit. "I would much rather see you on this ship" 

 "There's nothing wrong with the Black Pearl, and I don't care what you would 'rather see'" I hissed.

"Sorry, I can't help it if your standards are lacks" Adam countered.

 "You smell funny!" Jack yelled, I giggled so did Kayla.

"Enough!" Adam yelled and the cannons were loaded on both ships.

"Fire at my command" I whispered to my crew whilst the other boats cannons were loading. "Fire!" I yelled.

*When I yelled 'fire!' all hell-broke loose, cannon fire everywhere, ropes swinging eager to grab the next pirate that comes in its path, pieces of ship flying, and blood filling the ocean around us. Blackbeard had ordered his men to put down a plank leading on to the Black Pearl. We were stuck between the hurricane and the Queen Anne's Revenge and beside the Queen Anne's Revenge sailed The Cequntuara. Men from the other boats started rushing me with swords, I had to act fast.

My sword came out of its holster and fought the on-coming pirates while I handled the pirates ambushing me from behind with the dagger that I got as a gift from Kayla. The sun had faded, the rain and wind were coming back and the waves were looking monstrous. The eye of the hurricane was closing and fast. What a better time for it? While I killed another pirate I glanced over at Kayla, she was fighting with four swords at the same time!

Slicing any and all pirates that got in her way, that's Calypso for you. I glanced up at Jack, he was on the mast fighting someone from The Cequntuara. I had to turn my attention back towards the pirate I was facing because he almost stuck me in the stomach. I ended his life with the flick of my wrist. Soon, I saw light, I looked closer to find that Blackbeard had boarded the Black Pearl and was coming for me!

I quickly put the dagger away and grabbed my sword. Though Blackbeard was advancing towards me he didn't take out his sword. He was probably waiting for me to get tired so I wouldn't put up much of a fight.

*I was taking on five men from The Cequntuara at a time. Rain was pelting the boat which made it harder to move since the deck was so slippery. I didn't see this, but, Blackbeard was behind me watching the way I fought. After I killed the men I was facing I starting running towards Jack, he had more than enough men on his plate. Sadly, I didn't see a puddle that had gathered, I took a wrong step and ended up on my butt.

I shut my eyes in pain. When I reopened them I saw a blade near my throat, connected with the blade was Blackbeard. He was waiting until I messed up to strike. I layed there, breathing fast, heart racing, trying to come up with something to help me escape. I couldn't move. I was in shock, maybe because Blackbeard didn't kill me or because he was looking at me strangely.

I looked around and no one came near. Not even Jack or Kayla, no, they had their own problems. Without warning, Blackbeard removed his sword from my throat and stuck me in the stomach, I gasped and, throwing my head back, cried out in agony. Blackbeard smiled "you're coming with me, Miss. Turner" he said smirking, he let go of the sword, but left it in my stomach.

"Boys! Tie her up and bring her to my ship.." Blackbeard yelled with a laugh, I just laid there, unable to get up, my own blood soaking my clothes, then, being washed away by the rain. "Ahoy, a ship approaches!" I heard from the crows nest.