How He Proposes To You

Written By: princessremi

Andre:
You two had decided to fly to Paris to get away from Empire for a few days and lately you've noticed Andre's been acting strange. After dinner you to headed back to the hotel you guys were staying at. Andre said he had something to show you. He covered your eye's with his hand leading to wherever you guys were heading. He had opened a door and suddenly you felt a breeze. He let his hand leave from your eyes and you looked around to see the view that was around you. It looked amazing, the way the city looked at night. You turned back around to Andre who was kneeling on one knee and smiling up at you.

"Baby, lately I've been thinking about who I've wanted to spend the rest of my life with and that person is you. You've been there for it all and I have one question for you." He took a deep breathe in, "Will you marry me YFN/YLN?"

You broke into tears, nodding your head, "Yes, I'll marry you Andre."

Jamal:

You unlocked the door to the loft you and Jamal shared. The lights were dimmed and there were roses on the counter with a small note attached. You smelled the rose and smiled bringing the thought of your lovely boyfriend to mind. You soon un-attached the note from the flowers and began reading it. It said "Hey baby! Come to the balcony...There's something waiting for you. :)" You placed the note on the counter and walked towards the balcony. You saw on the table a small box and began tearing up. You picked it up and it revealed a small diamond ring. You turned around to see Jamal smiling at you.

"YN/YLN will you marry me?"

"Yes!" You nodded and quickly hugged him.

Hakeem:

You were watching from backstage as Hakeem was finishing up his performance. He took a pause and called you on stage. You were nervous because you had stage fright. He took your hand and lead you out on stage. He began rapping one of the songs he had recently wrote about you. You knew it was about you because of the events that happened between you two. All you could do was smile at him. The music had came to a pause. "Hey everyone! There's something I need to say." He announced. Your heart began to race as he got down on one knee. "Baby, I love you with my entire heart and know there's no one that could take your place. So I have one question for you bae. Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" You began nodding your head.

He slipped the ring on your ring finger and kisses you passionately.