Imagine: Aidan saving your life

this one is a bit depresive maybe, sorry. hope you'll like it though!!

you sighed when Aidan started talking.
you were at the Comic Con of the Hobbit. right now there was an interview with some of the actors, and Aidan was one of them!
you had a crush on him since you first started watching Being Human and when you had seen the Hobbit, you'd desperately fallen in love with him. so it was a dream coming true to finally see him in real life, it probably even was your biggest dream.
you didn't even know what he was saying, hearing his beautiful Irish accent made you fangirling like hell. well, you had it under control.
you stood very close to him, there was only a few feet between you.
a door opened somewhere far behind you. you didn't even notice, but then someone started shooting with a gun, or something. he was shooting the people who were there!
you were so lucky to be standing far from the opening, but ofcourse you didn't realize. you were scared to death.
you could be killed any moment.
all the people started panicing and some succeeded to go outside through an emergency door. you headed towards it too, you didn't really have a choice.
you were one of the last ones. you heard shootings again and one of the bullets hit you in your back, right under your left shoulder. first you didn't feel anything, then you felt some warm liquid streaming down your back.
your eyes widened. you had been shot!!!!
but you didn't feel anything, and that alarmed you. not feeling anything while being badly injured was not a good sign. it meant that it was even more bad. oh god, you could be dying!
the ground came weirdly close to your face and then you hit it. you had fallen on the ground. but luckily almost everyone was away already, because otherwise you would be walked over.
you felt someone grabbing you and taking you with him. and along came the pain, it was terrible! your whole body was shocking and pain travelled through your whole body. you started screaming. you could have never imagine anything that hurts this much.
the person who took you away didn't react on your screaming, he continued walking with you in his arms.
you screamed again. your throat was tearing apart, no doubt.
"shh, it's okay."
you were quiet when you heard the voice with the beautiful Irish accent.
Aidan Turner?
you were layed down somewhere. pain travelled through your body again. you hold your teeth tight, so tight that it hurted.
"are you okay?" Aidan asked and hold your hand.
you tried to say something, but when you opened your mouth you started screaming again, so you closed it again. he would probably take this as a no.
"hang on, there's an ambulance on it's way", he said and touched your face to calm you down. "hush now."
you widened your eyes and looked around you. you heard him but you couldnt see him. you actually didn't see a single thing and that frightened you. you really needed him right now. and you were quite lucky that he was there and that he had saved you.
"close your eyes, try to relax", je whispered.
you tried to breathe calmly, but you were shocked and excited. you just had been shot.
"close your eyes", he repeated and you did as he said.
he grabbed your hand and stayed with you till the ambulance arrived, which wasn't a very long time. they layed you in the car and he went with you to the hospital apparantly, because when you woke up he was sitting next to your bed.
he smiled at you and you smiled back. this was actually nice, waking up and Aidan smiling is tje first thing to see. even if you were shot a few hours before.
"thank you for saving me", you said.
"it's been my pleasure", he replied.
"hope you will be able to save me again then..."