WT1| Or Winning - 14

"It takes money to make money"

         I was 100% sure that I blew Taylor's high when I told her the news and not in a bad way

I was 100% sure that I blew Taylor's high when I told her the news and not in a bad way. Although, I definitely wanted to be all inside her at this point I knew it just wasn't happening tonight. So I risked having blue balls for Rei, that was love.

We were in the car together where she was crying, laughing, and obviously anticipating our arrival to go get Rei. I was clueless on whether or not she was still high after all.

It was kinda suspect to me how Caz found her right after I promised to commit to the game. It was either some bullshit or my father hadn't been looking at all this whole time.

I didn't speak on it though. I was going to wait to watch this shit unfold.

Until then, I drove to the location he gave me. It seemed as soon as we pulled up, Taylor hopped out the car when saw Rei in Caz's arms and gushed with excitement.

Caz handed her a crying Rei and looked to me with a wink. It was then that I knew that he knew where she was the whole time and if he knew, my dad knew too. This was definitely some bullshit.

"Where was she?" Taylor asked, looking up to him. He looked at her and I watched prepare his lie mentally.

"I got eyes everywhere." He answered as he looked back at me, mocking what I had been known for saying. I realized at this moment that all this shit was personal.

"You sound like Wyn." She said, rocking Rei who was calming down against her chest slowly. She kissed her head and whispered something to herself.

Caz chuckled. "Alright Wyn, have fun tonight. Dad is expecting you in the morning." He said, winking again.

They knew exactly what they were doing.