Unvealing The Screts

The journey took the entire night. The elf would have been dead if it weren't for Elerond. His healing skills were truly incredible. They made it to the gates of GreenWood just in time though, no matter how hard Elerond healed him, he was still dying. At first slowly, but know his heartbeat was dropping dramatically. Know Elerond thought there was no hope, or at least getting close.

A healing room was already prepared for the elf. A sling was waiting for them at the gate, for a messenger was sent ahead of them. They took him to the healing room, which was the same healing room wear the lost prince of GreenWood was born. The king hesitated before going in.

Everything was a rush to heal the elf. Word spread through all of GreenWood. Everyone was worried, no, more like scarred. Everyones mind crossed one thing.

'Is he going to live?'

The Next Morning

Pain, that's all I felt.

I feel cold, like, really cold.

But why do I feel so hot on my left side?

Where I'm I?

That's when I started to panic.

Then an elf came in. He seemed familiar, but I was to tired to care.

"I see you are up young one. My name is Elerond, but I have heard you were the one who killed the dragon Death."

The elf seemed nice enough, but speaking would have been worse than breathing,it hurt.

"You breathed in a lot of smoke, so breathing will hurt, so I want you to be drinking." And he gave him a glass of water and helped him drink.

"What... Happening." Was all Legolas could stutter out.

"You will be here for a while. This burn will take a while to heal."

"But you just need to rest, that will be the best way to heal."

"Alright.... My... Name...Legolas." And he fell asleep.

Elerond was surprised. Thranduils son was the only elf named Legolas. Why would his name be Legolas, unless, but it couldn't be. Thranduil must not see him. This will be kept secret until he heals.