(NOT ROMANTIC!) Underswap Sans and Papyrus X Child!Reader

((I'm going to try my best to make this one shot work!! ; v ; Note: This is not a ship chapter!!!))

I was walking home by myself since my friends were all focused on the new girl who had just arrived at the school. They didn't have any time for me, and I was sort of lost without them. She's just a new girl, what's the difference between her and any other girl? I didn't see what made her special to them, so special that she's all you could think about.

But I was determined not to let them ignoring me bother me.

I kept telling myself I was strong, and I didn't need them. Despite the rain, I turned down my mother's offer to pick me up in her car. I walked home all by myself. But, I seemed to be lost. I didn't recall the path to my house having a mountain. I stopped in my tracks and looked out to the city. How had I gotten here...?

Fear swept me off my feet till it was all I could feel. I pulled out my phone, but my parents were all about safety, so it was a stupid phone that only gave me the option to call. It was so stupid that it wouldn't let the only feature it had work. Calling people. "N..no..." I mumbled in fear to myself. "No no no no no! Stupid phone!" I gave my phone a lecture and stomped around angrily.

"Stupid stupid stupid stu-!" My mouth was shut tight when I felt something wet under my foot. I hadn't gotten time to notice that a wet puddle was there, and ended up slipping and falling on my butt. Only instead of falling on my butt, I fell into a hole. I screamed so loud that my throat burned like hell.

Down down down down I fell, until my screaming was stopped by a sudden fall on the ground. Instead of my dying and scattering into a million pieces, I landed on a cozy bunch of yellow flowers that broke my fall. But flowers can only cushion you to a certain extent, so I still had a sore butt from the landing.

"Ow..." I winced in pain and slowly started to get up. I brushed off the grass and flower petals from my pants and got out my just-in-case-a-school-blackout-happens flashlight. Thanks mom. I looked at everything carefully, and instead of being scared, I was amazed.

I walked into a room and saw a talking flower, so I stepped on it cause I mistakened it at first glance for a rat. I apologized but it plopped back into the ground before I could. Instead of an adventure of being brave and fighting all the monsters that came my way, I fled from each one cowardly and ran till my feet hurt. Finally, I found a nice house.

It resembled my mother's, and for a moment I thought it was. The door was unlocked, so I let myself inside. "Hello..?" I called out from the doorway. When there was no reply, I walked inside. "Any monsters..? Please don't hurt me, I-I'm nice!" I said and walked into the living room. It was very nice, and there was a big comfy chair. But I was more interested in the creepy stairs.

So I found a doorway and walked out, now here I was at a snowy field. As I walked, an eerie feeling came over me, and I suddenly wished I was back at that house. I wished I was at home. Home... A feeling of sadness covered me in a blanket and wrapped tighter around me as I pictured my friends and family.

Soon, I felt it choking me. The blanket was wrapped so tightly that I didn't know how much longer I could keep in my tears. So when a strange monster crept up behind me I was too busy trying to keep in my tears to notice.

"Don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand." I heard a voice say, a small chuckling following the voice's words afterwards.

I wasn't even scared though. Not the slightest. If this monster could talk, then maybe it could help me! But that didn't even cross my mind as I turned to face the creature, and stared blankly at it's hand.