young loving {d'angelo russell}

for - @RiahFlawless

*explicit content ;)*

-------------------------------------

"Not this shit again" you hissed as you sat in the restaurant alone waiting for your boyfriend D'Angelo Russell.

You looked around the restaurant and noticed how the restaurant was filled with happy couples.

You noticed one particular couple in the shaded corner of the restaurant, they seemed very in love. Young love.

It reminded you of D'Angelo and yourself. How you were in love and nothing could break your bond.

But of lately, you've lost that spark. You rarely see his face anymore. You've almost forgot his touch and you missed it.

After another fifteen minutes of waiting, you decided to leave. Once you arrived back to you and D'Angelo's house you saw his black Bentley outside. Furious you slammed the car door and barged down the front door.

You were met with the sight of D'Angelo sitting on the leather couch. In fury you took your heels of and threw them at him.

"What the fuck, man" D'Angelo winced as he rubbed his head.

"Oh now you pay attention. You are a jerk as of lately. Did you forget we had a date tonight. I sat there looking like a fool" I shouted as I started walking up the stairs not wanting to hear his stupid excuse.

"Fuck" he mumbled. He realised he fucked up. D'Angelo sat on the couch trying to figure out what had happened to him and Mariah. He loves her and to see that he is the cause of her pain is killing him on the inside.

He went up to there room where Mariah sat in her bed staring at a blank TV contemplating if it was worth the fight. Was it worth the pain?

His eyes met hers. She realised that it was worth it. She loves him to much to lose him. She jumped out of their bed and walked to D'Angelo.

"I am so sorry. I am so sorry. I love you, I need you. Please forgive me. It's hard for me right now. It will get better, I promise." He said wrapping his tattooed arms around his beautiful girlfriend.

"You better keep your promise" she whispered as she relaxed in his big arms. She nuzzled her head into his neck.

He picked her girlfriend off the ground effortless. He threw her on the bed making her giggle. She hid her face behind the sleeves of her sweater. D'Angelo just stood at the end of the silk bed admiring the beauty that laid in front of him.

"Gosh your beautiful." He sighed as he started to lay down on the bed with his girlfriend. He kissed her neck then got lost in her plump lips.

One thing led to another and the pair found themselves on the bed together tangled in their underwear.

D'Angelo hand caressed her back. He unclasped her bra and gave her breast the attention they needed, that they wanted. "Fuck D'Angelo" she moaned as his cold lips made contacts with her soft skin.

His hands trailed down to the waistband of her panties. He gently kisses the exposed skin. "Mine" he mumbled against the exposed skin.

"Please, no teasing. I need you." And with that D'Angelo removed his boxers flinging them across the master bedroom. He positioned himself at her entrance looking down to see if she was okay.

He pushed his manhood into her causing her back to arch of the bed in pleasure. D'Angelo bent down and kissed the top of her stomach.

"I missed this" he said as he began to lightly thrust in and out. Their loud moans and screams filled the bedroom.

After Mariah reached her peek, she flipped them over so she was now on top and in control. D'Angelo always admired her dominate side, low key of course. She rolled her hips as load groans left his sweet lips.

"Fuck Mariah, just like that baby girl." She started to get tired so D'Angelo grabbed her hips and she placed her hand on his built chest. It didn't take long before Mariah hit her second orgasm of the night and D'Angelo hit his.

She collapsed onto his chest after the hour of intense, sweet sex they both had encountered.

"Mariah, I love you so much baby girl" as he planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I love you too D'" she said while moving the blanket to cover their naked bodies as they both slept peacefully that night.

-------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in so long. But hope you liked the imagine. D'Angelo is just 😍😍😍. I can't deal with his beauty sometimes. Sorry for any mistakes 😋.

Love ya - Vivienne 💞