meeting of the parents {kyrie irving}

for: @_SouthernnBelle_

*explicit content*

-------------------------------------

"I feel sick maybe we should turn around." You whined as we entered his fathers driveway.

"Your a chicken baby-girl" Your boyfriend, Kyrie Irving, chuckled. He went and opened the passenger door for you. Like the gentleman he always is.

"Shut up jerk." You laughed as he grabbed your hand and led you to the front door of his fathers house. A wave of nerves hit you suddenly.

"Kyrie I can't, I can't" you said as you grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly. He gave you a kiss on your temple for reinsurance. "You'll be fine baby girl, they'll love you."

"Hello you two, cmon' in." Mr. Irving said. Kyrie led you into his father's home.

"It's lovely to finally meet you. I'm Kyries father, Drederick." He said holding out his hand. "Hello sir. I'm Zahara." You said adding a soft smile trying to hide the nerves.

You then met Kyries sisters London and Asia. They were so pretty. "Sit down guys. Dinner is ready" Mr. Irving announced.

You and Kyrie sat at one side of the table while his father took the top of the table with his sisters filling in all the other two seats that were placed opposite you and Ky.

"So Kyrie how did you meet this beautiful lady" Asia, asked trying to start somewhat conversation at the silent dinning table. "Well she works at The Q with us. She is one of the physical therapists at the facility. She helped me a lot with my knee." Kyrie answered.

"Oh wow, well educated lady I see" Mr. Irving said. You blushed and gave a light giggle at the comment. "Where did you attend college may I ask." He continued.

All of a sudden you felt Kyrie's hand, which laid on your thigh, creep up your thigh. "Oh well - um" his hand made contact with your heat.

You let out a cough. "Are you alright Hun?" Kyrie asked. You sent him a death glare. "Feeling under the weather I guess. Anyways I attended Kentucky for fi-five years" you weakly said as he started moving his fingers around your clit and up and down between your folds.

"Aw sweetheart, you seem a very shy person." his dad laughed. You laughed along with him. You felt a finger slip into you. You let out a low gasped and slapped his hand causing his dad to send him a look.

-

Later that night you and Kyrie went back to his. "I hate you." You said immediately as you stormed into the house.

You stuck up your middle finger at him causing him to  laughed at your childishness. You folded you arms but suddenly you were swept of your feet by Kyrie. He carried you up to the room and playfully threw you onto the bed. He removed his shirt showing his chiseled upper body.

He bent down and kissed you as he unzipped your dress slipping it off your body, leaving you in only your panties. He kissed his way down your body the removed the small piece of fabric.

Kyries head had disappeared in between your thighs. His tongue worked magic between your legs. Kyrie was enjoying the screams that left your lips.

"Kyrie, just hurry up" you said reaching for his belt. "Zahara, your a freak" he laughed.

Soon enough, the head board was banging off the wall. "Baby, so tight." were the only words that left Kyries mouth.

He kept hitting all the right spots. Your toes were curled and your back was arched. This pleasure was too much. 

You and Kyrie both let out your final moan. Kyrie collapsed on you. You let out a groan out due to his weight just collapsing on top of you.

"Love you hunny." He said as he gently planted a kiss on your temple and rolled himself off of you.

"Love you more" you said curling into his tattooed chest.

-------------------------------------

Hope you liked it. Sorry for any mistakes 👍🏼😋
- vivienne 💞