2"

Mr. Mrs. Lee headed to an office where they'll be discussing some paper works in addition to taking Taehyung with them.

The couple sat down across from nun as she began to file for the paper works.

"So mr. and mrs. Lee any questions you'd like to ask about your new child?" The nun ask.

The couple looked at each other and smiled. "How is he with people?" Mrs. Lee questioned.

"He's very well mannered when it comes to people but there are times when he gets annoyed at certain things. Maybe having a new family will help him change his behavior at some point" she responded.

"Well I just hope those two can get along" says Mr. Lee.

"I can assure you Taehyung will be a great son to you.. He hasn't given me any problems whatsoever and he's a very talented artist." The nun smiles at them.

"Anything else you'd like to know?"

"How did he become an orphan?" Mr. Lee ask.

"I found him sitting at the old bus stop on a rainy afternoon. He was crying and I attended to his care, originally he's from the north but somehow the young man escaped from his home country just to have a better life only to be held in an orphanage shelter instead. He was the third boy ever to stay here and the oldest out of the kids. But since he was the oldest it was hard for him to get picked and years passed by and he's grown to like it even though he said he won't ever get a chance to have a family. "

"Oh but I guess his prayers has been answered and now only 19 years old and he'll finally have a home" she says.

The couple soon signed their names in the paper and shakes the nuns hand.

~~

"Taehyung -ah hurry up your family is waiting for you!" Says the nun.

Taehyung quickly grabbed all his belongings especially his demonology book that he enjoys to read so much.

When he sees the nun he bowed and hugged her and walked out of the building.

"Come on buddy let's go home" Mr. Lee says.

He kept a poker face and went in the back seat and smirked at Alice, she scoff at him staring out the window.

On the way back home Taehyung took out his book and began to read. As for Alice she averted her eyes at him wondering what he was reading.

Although they had a rough moment earlier in the day, she wanted to be friendly towards her new sibling. And besides they seem to have one thing in common..reading.

"What chu reading?" She smiled looking at him.

Taehyung blinked ignoring her questions as he moved father away from her almost squishing his body on the door.

"Is it like ..Idk a mystery book. I love mystery books." She says trying to have a conversation.

Still no answer from the boy.

"Okay I guess we can keep quiet" she says puffing a breath.

~~

It was turning dark and my mom started to prepare dinner while my dad took Taehyung to his new room showing him around the place.

"So what do you think? Like it?"

Taehyung simply stood there eyeing his new domain, it seems like he likes it but his facial expression was hard to decipher.

"Thank you..it's nice" he simply says.

"Good good. So I'll leave you alone while I'll help your mother with the dinner" he chuckles.

When my dad saw me he told me to go help him unpack his things which I think is a no no. He has boys stuff that I don't want to touch and I'm pretty sure he won't like me rummaging through his belongings.

"Alice ..do me a favor and talk to him. Get to know him a lite bit better. He's still unfamiliar with his surrounding so a sibling relationship should be good" my father said.

He walks away leaving me alone thinking what I should do next.

"Hey"

I blinked couple times and stared back at the smirking boy. I didn't realize I was spacing out that much.

"Oh uh ..Uhm need help?"

"No .." He simply said.

"Then what is it that you want.."

Without any warning his thumb made contact with my bottom lips smudging it a bit and I literally froze in chilling fear.

"Oh my your lips are very soft..I wish I could bite them off"

I wanted to speak but somehow I could not respond to his comment. Something was blocking my voice from making a sound.

Instantly he took off his hand and his poker face came back once again. He pulled me inside closing the door behind him and locking it shut.

He held my hand caressing it very softly as he made deep eye contact with mines but hard to even look at.

If you at him you'll be sure to be trapped in his cage.

"Let's be friends..best friends" he smiled, he then leaned in and pecked the back of my hand and his lips against my skin felt warm and fuzzy.

"You'll be my friend won't you ..Alice?"

"If not .."

"I'll be very upset about it."

"You don't want me upset now do you sis?"

I gulped at every word and I thought about it for a second till I came to a conclusion. Honestly I don't want to be his friend but he's something I need to be careful for.

I forced a smile at him. "Okay..lets be friends..bro" I said.

"Lier.." He spoke sadly

"W-what??"

"You don't want to be my friend ..you don't even like me." He said.

"N-no no.. It's not like that I really like you" I said cheerfully.

"You like me?"

His eyes grew wide sparkling with a glint of happiness.

"Yes I like you, but not in a loving way..just I like you as a family."

"But what if ..I like you not as a family way but as in I truly like you" he then smiled giving me a blush.

"I I don't think that's possible" I chuckled awkwardly.

"Yes it can. We're not even blood related and personally I kind of do like you. Your pretty and cute.." He giggles.

"Taehyung..I'm flattered but I I'm Uhm..I'm taken" I lied..I really don't have a boyfriend but I just had to get out of this situation even if it means lying to him. Hey we're siblings we can lie to each other.

"Aw.."

"Don't be sad..your really handsome so there's plenty of girls to choose from and not me" I said.

"I kind of rather want you instead.."
___________________
**CUTT~~