You Can't Seduce Me

"He what?!"

Jimin groaned as he placed TaeHyung's box in his room. He knew inviting Hoseok over was a bad idea, who knows what he was telling the younger. Sighing, Jimin exited the room and headed to the living room where he was met with TaeHyung's intense glare. Yupp, Hoseok definitely said something.

"You screamed in front of the class that I'm a pornstar? How dumb can you get?" The younger questioned, looking as if he was about to explode. He couldn't get found out otherwise his place at the university and life in general would be ruined. Jimin turned to his hyung and frowned. "You told him that?" Hoseok simply shrugged his shoulders, acting as if it wasn't a big deal.

"In my defense, it was after the lesson and there was only a couple of people. And I didn't say your name or anything. Besides, people already know I'm not normal so me screaming something like that isn't a big deal. They'll ignore it, trust me" Jimin said as he grabbed another box from the floor and took it to the bedroom, this time being followed.

"Trust you? Give me one reason why I should. From the way I'm seeing things, you don't care. And I bet all you're thinking about is getting me into bed. Is that why you wanted me to live with you?" He flipped. He knew in his mind that he was slightly overreacting but he had to get it out of his system. The thought of being known as a pornstar to all the people his age was freaking him out even though he knew it'd come sooner or later.

"Well, ever since I started watching your videos I wanted to fuck you so that is one of the first things on my mind," Jimin started, causing TaeHyung to glare daggers into him.

"And I didn't cause all this. It's just a bonus that you're living here. I am eternally greatful to our teacher for that.. But you need to calm down. It's fucking hot when you're angry but you won't get caught, okay? Unless there's people in this school who watch gay porn but I'm sure you're safe"

Hoseok, who was still in the living room, entered TaeHyung's bedroom with a bag of crisps in his hand. "Why are you guys having conversations about gay porn? Please don't tell me you're going to star in TaeHyung's next video" He said to Jimin who just shook his head.

"I know I'd make a sexy pornstar but that industry is not for me. Besides, I want to fuck him off tapes. It's better that way" Jimin stated, killing TaeHyung. He hated that the older was so straightforward in his words and so confident.

"I don't know what you're thinking but there's no way I'll let you anywhere near my body" TaeHyung said, causing Jimin to smirk. He was almost a hundred percent sure that could do it. But he wanted to win Kim TaeHyung's heart, not just his body.

"You'll soon be taking those words back, TaeHyung-ah. I'm too beautiful to resist"

"Please, you may have the looks and the body but so do I. Plus I have the height so ha" TaeHyung stuck his tongue out before exiting the room. "Yah, you're only a couple of inches taller!"

~

"You need a filter" TaeHyung said as he exited the kitchen. He wondered if he should ever have conversations with Jimin because they always ended up as adult conversations that he didn't want to be hearing. "Says the fucking pornstar. I just asked a question, gosh"

"Asking someone what's the biggest dick they've seen is not just a question" TaeHyung said as he sat on the sofa. So far living with Jimin has taught him that 18 year old boys are horny bastards.

"Why is that so surprising for you? You ride dicks for a living so if anyone should know, it should be you" Jimin said as he sat next to the younger.

TaeHyung simply punched Jimin in the arm. "I don't like you, Park Jimin" He said with a frown. "Aw, but I love you" Jimin teased, earning another light punch before they both focussed on watching tv.