foreign feeling {bradley beal}

for: @teamdloading

*explicit content*

-------------------------------------

Bradley anxiously sat on the bed waiting for his love to come out of the bathroom.

After a long day of work, Bradley decided to make you a bath. You were completely relaxed.

You and Bradley have been dating for over a year, well exactly fifteen months. You two were deeply in love with one another.

Once you got out of the warm bath, your feet hit the cold tiles making your hair stand up. You wrapped your body in the white towel.

A half naked Bradley sat at the end of the bed with a bottle of champagne in his large hands, nervously tapping in his foot as you walked into the master bedroom.

Your eyes met his lustful eyes. Bradley noticed how the towel hugged your body perfectly.

You felt warmth in your cheeks because of the amount of attention you were receiving. You hid your face behind your hands.

Suddenly you felt him softly remove your hand from your face. "You are so beautiful Y/N and I don't tell you enough."

The words left his mouth so effortlessly as he placed gentle kisses on your swollen lips. He swiftly picked you up and placed you carefully on the bed.

"Let me show you how much I love you baby girl. Let me make love to you. If you are ready baby." He whispered as he started to kiss your neck.

You were a virgin. You wanted to lose your virginity to someone that you truly loved, and you knew Bradley was the one.

You nod your head lightly as you were slightly scared.

He removed your towel, admiring the sight below him. The dim lights only made your skin glow more. He noticed all the beautiful curves that rested on your body.

Becoming somewhat insecure, you covered up what you could with your hands but Bradley stopped you.

"No don't. Your body is too beautiful." He said before he began giving your breasts the attention that they longed for.

He kissed his way down to your the pit of your stomach. You felt your stomach turning. The wave of nerves hit you. Bradley sensed this and intertwined his fingers with yours.

Bradley then softly parted your thighs with his other hand, giving him full access. He licked his lips as he looked into your eyes.

You breathing hitched once you felt his hot breath in between your legs. His tongue made contact with your heat. The foreign feeling intrigued you.

Soft moans left your lips as Bradley continued to pleasure you. A finger then entered you. You let out a load moan. Your back arched at the sudden feeling.

Your toes curled as you felt the exotic pressure that began to build up in the pit of your stomach.

Bradley slowly removed himself from your hear causing you to whimper. He got up and went to the nightstand. You could see a gold packet peek from his hand.

He then removed his boxers. Your eyes widened at the sight. He handed you the golden packet. "Put it on for me baby girl"

You slowly opened the packet and grabbed the condom. You rolled it onto his shaft. Your innocence just made Bradley want to plunge into you. It took all his willpower not to.

You laid back and opened your legs for him. Your new found confidence just turned Bradley on even more. He planted sloppy kisses down your inner thighs.

He planted himself right at your wet entrance. He looked at you to make sure you were alright. You gave him a reassuring smile before you felt the tip enter you.

Your mouth was agape. Your back arched and your toes curled. It was pleasure like you never felt before. But with the pleasure was pain.

A tear left your watery eyes. Bradley, whom would never dare hurt you felt a wave of guilt come over him. He bent down giving you a passionate kiss.

"It will get better I promise baby girl, I promise" he mumbled against your lips. At his slow pace the pain vanished and pleasure overcame you.

"Faster." Was the only word that could leave your mouth. Bradley grabbed your hips pushing himself deeper into you. "So tight" he moaned.

The pleasure became to much as your nails left marks on his back. Your back arched and a loud moan left your mouth.

Bradley flipped you over so now you were on top. You hid your hands behind your face. "I d-don't know what to do" you whispered slightly embarrassed. But that only made Bradley more turned on.

"I gotchu baby" he smirked as he grabbed your hips. You lightly placed your hands on his chest as you started to roll your hips.

"Just like that baby girl, god damn." He said as he rolled his eyes back. Your new found confidence made you start bouncing on him.

It caught him by surprise as he threw his head back. "Baby" he moaned as he reached his climax. You reached your high straight after you then collapsed on his chest.

He laughed "you tired baby girl?"

You punched his chest lightly. "I love you Bradley."

"I love you more Y/N" was the last thing he said before he pulled your body into his as you both fell into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------

Happy Valentines Day 💞 send requests to inbox if you want one.
- vivienne ❤️