Chapter 11

TAEHYUNG 

 I woke up holding Jungkook close to me. I had my head resting on his shoulder. I hugged him tighter around his waist. "I love you." I whispered into his ear and kissed him gently on his lips. His eyes were swollen from last night. I found him asleep on the bathroom floor, his face wet from tears. I carried him to my bed where I fell asleep with him. Jungkook rolled over to face me and just buried his head into my chest. I gently stroked his hair while we just lay there for a bit. "T-Tae?" Jungkook said after a while, looking up at me.
"Yes baby?"
 "I'm sorry for ruining the party last night. Everyone was having so much fun until-"
I cut him off. "Jungkook stop, you did nothing wrong. Your mother died, don't be sorry for being upset." I said truthfully and I must of reminded him of his mothers death because a tear escaped his eye. "Kookie I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring it up."
 "It's not your fault."
Jungkook said and pulled me close to him. "Don't cry, everything will be okay." I said and kissed him softly.

 JUNGKOOK

 All the members were gathered at the hotel for breakfast. I feel like shit. My eyes are swollen from crying so much, I have no energy to do anything and I have no appetite. I feel like such a burden to Taehyung and the other members. They are always looking after me and I feel like I'm bothering them. I sat at the table while every one had their breakfast. The hotel gave us some pancakes this morning. Jin had a big stack of them and shoved a whole pancake in his mouth somehow. Strange one he is. "Eat something Kookie." Tae said to me. I shook my head. "Not hungry."
 "Kookie you are getting really skinny, I think you should eat."
He sounded worried. Skinny? I scoffed. "Don't want to eat." I confirmed. Taehyung continued to eat his pancakes. I sat there with my hoodie over my head trying not to fall asleep. I had the dream again last night. Walking towards the moving train. The dream ended when I heard Taehyung whisper "I love you" in my ear. I guess love overpowers my wish for death. For now.

(a/n short chapter, yes, sorry! i update weekly so don't worry x)