Chapter 10

Next update is Friday!

Stiles P.O.V

I go to Scott's house after, I think he is starting to get suspicious of Me and Derek's well... Thing the other night. "There is something off about you." Scott said scratching his head.

"There is nothing off about me." I answered, hoping he'll buy it.

All of a sudden, he starts sniffing me. "Stiles! Why. Do. I. Smell. Derek. On. You!" Scott yelled angrily. Son of a bitch! I forgot!

Shit, what do I say?! "Uh, uh, I, uh, slept on his blanket from the loft?" I said, turning out to sound more like a question. Scott keeps giving me this death glare. "What?! You really think Derek came back? No way, he wouldn't come back, I just by accident had his blanket." I have a good way of lying without werewolves knowing it.

He raises his eyebrow. "Seriously?"

"Seriously." I pat Scott's shoulder.

"Well, I think I'm gonna go, I don't wanna leave Der-" I started, thinking about what I was about to say! "I mean, I don't wanna leave my dad."

"Okay." He pulls me into a hug... He usually wasn't a hugger... "Bye."

"Bye." We pull away and I leave Scott's house.

--

I walk into my house and lock the door behind me when someone just roughly pushes me against the wall. My dad! "Dad! What are you-"

"You killed your mom!" He yelled angrily, what is he- "you know, I never loved you. I hate how you call yourself Stiles, I hate how-"

I look around and see bottles of alcohols everywhere, great, he's drunk. I hope what he's saying isn't true. "Dad, your drunk. You don't mean-"

"Shut up Stiles!" He hit me in the jaw where Theo did! Seriously! Ouch!

All of sudden, someone knocks out my dad and he falls to the ground, Derek? Wow.

"Derek, why-" I get interrupted again.

"You okay?" He asked, he ran his hand though my hair.

"Ye-yeah I'm okay. Don't worry about it."

He was about to the pain away again. I couldn't let him so I took his hand away. "No Derek, you don't have to." He takes a little of the pain away and I already feel better.

--

Derek and I are sitting on the couch watching a movie, called Divergent. We put my dad asleep an hour ago, it's 9:30. I slowly get tired and lie my head of Derek's shoulder. He pulls me closer and kisses my forehead. "Stiles, I had dream, a weird one, a few days ago before I came back to Beacon Hills." He said.

"What was it about?" I questioned.

"About... You, actually. You... Well..." He stops.

"Keep going."

"You... Died in my arms."

I jump. "I had a dream with me dying in your arms before you came here."

He looked confused. "Really? Do you remember what happened?"

"Well, kind of, I was in the woods... I was calling your name. My-My heart was slowing down. Before I died... I told you that I need you and you needed to come back."

He looks at me really surprised. "How? But... But I had the same dream as you... But my point of view..."

"What?!" I got up from the couch. "That's just-"

"Crazy...I know." He replied, he also got up. "What do you think it means?"

"I don't know."

--

"Hello?!" I yelled, I am in a cold basement. I am chained up to a wall. I shiver, someone walks in. I start to see who it is... Theo. "what do you want from me?!"

He smirks. "Time to die Stiles. And... Derek won't save you... He never will." He said.

"Theo please no-" he cuts me with a knife, I scream in pain.

He cuts me again.

And again.

Until I can no longer breath...

I jump, heavy breathing. I am sweating. Thank god... It was just a dream. Another dream...

Of me dying.

I feel Derek's arms wrapped around me. "Stiles? Hey! Are you okay?" I rest my head on Derek's chest and I start to breath more slowly cause Derek is with me.

"Uh, y-yeah. It was just a dream." I replied, Derek pulls me close to him and kisses my temple.

"Do... You want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Well, yeah actually." I started, I take a deep breath. "I was in this basement, it was really cold. Theo... He walks in he says that you will never save me. H-he cuts me with a knife repeatedly..."

"Don't worry about it, Stiles, it's just a dream. It's not real." He sounded really nervous and confused.

"Was is it Derek?" I asked him.

"Uh, what?"

"Why do you sound so nervous and confused?"

"Fine... I'll tell you... Yesterday... I had a dream, that I heard you being tortured by Theo, he was cutting with a knife, like your dream. Then you start to die and I rush and try to save your life... But it didn't work."

"This is... so...weird."

Why is this happening? Why are we having the same dream?

Why do you guys think they are having the same dream?
Vote, comment, follow, share!

- Sammy