Chapter 19:Date?

I woke up the next day in the guest room of Soryu's house.I groan as my chest still hurts as I tried to sit up when I realised I was still in yesterday's clothes.Eww..I forgot to shower.I quickly rush into the bedroom for a shower and brush my teeth as well.I go into the living room and find Soryu sitting in the living room,sipping coffee."Mornin"

"Morning"He said as he stood up.Before I could say anything,he took my hand and led me towards the elevator."W-Wait!I need to get some clothes!"I pointed at my scruffy pirate's vest and white shirt."Mm"Was all he said before stepping out onto the 5th floor which had all the boutiques on it.He took me to a shop called Le Fron and the staff seemed to have recognised him.

"Mr.Oh!What can we do for you?"The staff said standing by him."I want something pretty but not too revealing"was all he said as the staff rushed to find the perfect clothes."Come here often?"I raise my eyebrows at him."It's where I buy your clothes" I blush as I hear that,remembering the gorgeous dresses he used to buy for me.

We soon find the perfect one,a midnight blue dress with sequins all over it and black frills at the bottom of the dress.Soryu was speechless as I stepped out of the changing room."This is the one"We both say and we both blushed before chuckling.Soryu paid for the dress though I protested,saying I can pay but he doesn't relent and instead,brought me to a shoes store.

Va Sor's?I look at the sign dubiously before looking at the shoes and I gawked.They were stunning!!!We soon found the perfect pair to match the shoes along with some accessories and a bag.We then go to a makeup and hair salon where I had my hair and makeup done.When I fully looked at myself in the mirror I looked..........stunning.

Soryu's eyes widened when he saw me.He blushed beet-red before saying "You look stunning" He rubs his neck in embarrassment.I blush too as I hear this.He held out his hand."Shall we?"I stare at his hand hesitantly before taking it.He gives me a soft smile,one I hadn't seen in ages as we walk out the store and into town.We head towards the.....

"Amusement park?"I say happily as I look at all the fun rides and food."Yup,it's been ages since we've been here so I thought you'd like to come."I smile back at him happily before practically dragging him inside.We go on all sorts of rides: the twirler,the rollercoaster,the hopping cars,bumper cars and lots more.Though Soryu did look a bit green after the hopping cars.

"How can you not feel sick after THAT?"Soryu said as he leaned on a railing.I shrug as I grin down at him."If you can get used to a ship during the most horrible excursion,then this means nothing!"We go to a sweet little italian restaurant for lunch afterwards.It was near evening when we left."Time flies when you're having fun huh?"I smile at him.

"Yeah.."Soryu then took be to the planetarium where we enjoyed the view of the stars as we leaned against each other."So,what do you think of this date?"I widened my eyes."Date?"Soryu grins cheekily."Duh,date,What else would it be?""You never said it was one!"I huffed as I turned away,flustered.

"Hey...Carolyn"I swirl my head only to meet his intense ice-blue eyes."Whatever shred of love we have left,please let it out for what I'm about to do"I was about to ask him what he meant when he crushed his lips against mine.I was shocked but I didn't resist.What's this?I've already got Eduardo yet I...I close my eyes as I kissed him back....with every shred of love I had for him.