Chapter One

"I'm not sure I'm following the same train of thought as you two. Why do we have to make an entrance again? Everyone knows we're coming already. It's expected." Eleanor looked back and forth between Fred and George.

"Because that's what you do when you're late, love." Fred smiled at her.

"But-"

"Less time arguing, more time leaving." George clapped his hands together. Eleanor made a face but grabbed her wand.

"Alright gentlemen, lead the way."

When she arrived, the three were in the kitchen, but the party was already taking place outside, there was no way even under Molly's instruction would everyone fit comfortably in the Burrow.

"Perfect, everyone's outside, this works out well." Fred smiled.

Suddenly, Ginny walked into the kitchen from outside and turned her head back to call back.

"Mum! Ellie's here with Fred and George!"

Eleanor chuckled as the twins glared at the youngest sibling.

"By the way, you three are late." Ginny pointed out.

"Don't look at me!" Eleanor said pointing to the twins on opposite sides of her.

"We're allowed to be late, we run a business." Fred said to Ginny making a face at her as he strode passed her holding onto Ellie's hand.

"Yeah Ginny, what's your excuse?" George asked her.

"What are you talking about, I've been here since this morning!" Ginny huffed at her brothers.

"No excuses Ginevra."

Ginny's face darkened making George hurry along outside.

As soon as they walked out, Molly greeted them, but also accused them of being late. Although, just by looking around, Fred noted that several people were missing.

Among the people that were there, Eleanor saw her father and Tonks, along with little baby, Teddy. Immediately, she walked over to them.

"Ah there she is." Remus smiled in her direction.

Eleanor was pleased to see the little knit socks on her brother's feet as Tonks held him. She stopped and glanced at his hair.

"I swear it was brown just when I saw you guys last week." Eleanor laughed before Tonks offered her to hold the youngest Lupin.

Tonks looked all too proud as it was pretty obvious that little Teddy was more than likely a metamorphmagus like his mother.

"Hello." Eleanor said as she took the child into her arms. Unlike most encounters, Teddy was full awake that evening glancing up at his big sister. Upon seeing her, Teddy smiled and shook his hand slightly down at his side.

"Well someone's certainly happy to see you." Remus chuckled as Teddy squirmed around in Eleanor's arms. Eleanor held Teddy allowing the child to rest his head upon her shoulder, where he remained contently drooling all over her shirt.

"Drooling means he likes you." Tonks laughed.

"Looks like Ellie is his favorite person then." Fred said as he saw the drool drenched shoulder.

Teddy large eyes were focused on Fred before he made a slight cooing noise and placed his mouth back on Eleanor's shoulder.

Fred began making silly faces at Teddy who continued to just stare at him.