22. Meet Jim.

Above, is another Johnlock draw i drew. c:

[INFO]: Nothing about the case is in this chapter. Doesn't mean it's solved.

Sherlock wandered to his first class, while he did so, he got glares from everyone. What did he do now? Obviously Sherlock's behaviour towards the new teacher was doing the round in school. Or maybe when he insulted an old womam who was giving information in front of the class about some work things for the future. Like Sherlock cared what she did in her past. She was annoying him so badly that he started to insult her, making her cry.

Sherlock walked along a group of girls, all staring at him with giggles. If Sherlock would have a good behaviour he would get every girl he wanted. Of course those girls didn't know Sherlock's behaviour. Well, they hear things about him insulting teachers. But who cares that? He's damn pretty with cheekbones you can hurt yourself with. If you want to hurt someone. Use Sherlock's cheekbones as weapon.

He entered the class and sat on his seat which is beside the window. He's the first one in class, except his teacher. Mr. Hiddleston. One of the hottest teachers of the university. For Sherlock he was just another ordinary human. It's not because he's dating John that he liked to stare at pretty people.

"Morning, Sherlock." He greeted with a smile. Sherlock looked up, a dull expression on his face. He narrowed his eyes and returned his gaze to his empty desk. The teacher sighed, carrying on with whatever he did. With that, students were starting to enter the classroom.

Sherlock glanced at the blackboard, it's said that the students need to go to page 43. Doesn't the teacher has a mouth? Anyways, he grabbed his biology material and laid it on his desk, opening his book at page 43 he snorted. They were going to learn about the human body. Sherlock learned this in middle school. Probably every other student did. Sherlock sighed violently. This was going to be a hell morning.

When the teacher started to teach, there's a sudden knock on the door.

"Come in!" The teacher said, his voice loud. When he did, the door opened and a student walked inside the room, with paper in his hands. Looking around the classroom. He's fairly short in height, slender build with dark black hair and a pale skin. Sherlock raised a brow at the kid. He's wearing a grey dress suit. The student stopped in the middle of the front, waiting on the teacher to introduce him.

"Right! I almost forgot!" He said as he walked closer to the new student, and turned around to the class. "Class, this is our new student." He said cheerfully. Then he briefly glanced at him, bowing he whispers. "What is your name again?" He asked.

The guy rolled with his eyes and glanced forwards, meeting Sherlock's eyes briefly. He coughed, standing up more straight and swallowed.

"My name is Jim." He paused. Searching for Sherlock's eyes again. "Jim Moriarty. Hi." He said with a sing-song voice. At this the teacher laughed softly at the weird new student.

"Yes, hello. You can sit between Carlo and Sherlock." He said as he gestured to the empty seat. Sherlock strikes the teacher a death glare, what made the teacher smirk with joy.

"With pleasure." Jim said and walked to the empty seat and sat down. When he did so, the teacher coughed, saying some 'let's continue words.'

Jim grabbed his workbook out of his satchel and laid it down onto his desk. Sherlock was staring at him out of the corner of his eyes. Sherlock somehow felt creepy about the guy. When Jim finished grabbing his stuff, he turned his head, staring at Sherlock.

"William Sherlock Scott Holmes." He said nonchalantly. Sherlock turned, scowling.

"What do you need?" He snapped.

"Can't I just have a chat with my new classmate?" Jim said, sneering.

"No. Leave me alone." Sherlock said bluntly, turning his head.

"Why? Do you think your boyfriend will be jealous? Don't worry I won't tell him." He whispered the last sentence. Sherlock froze, his expression with shock.

"You should be more discreetly next time. Making out in a hallway?" He said. "That's not very smart for someone so intelligent like you." He shook his head several times while saying this.

"Who the hell are you?" Sherlock whispered, his voice croaked. Jim didn't reply, he just smirked and turned his head. Sherlock was starting to panic. Of course he isn't showing he did so. This guy knew about his relationship with John. He knew his full name. Even John didn't know Sherlock's full name. Sherlock grabbed his phone discreetly, writing a text.

John. Someone knows about us. –SH [8:43 AM]

While waiting on a reply from John, Sherlock can't stop staring at this new man. He was trying to read him, but he failed. He can't find anything. Except he knew he's gay. Obviously. Look at his hair. So gay. And he's 19? Or no 20. Wait, what was he doing in Sherlock's class. He needed to be one or two years higher. Sherlock thoughts get interrupted by a vibration between his thighs.

Who? –JW [8:46 AM]

A guy. It's his first day here and he knows my full name. Nobody knows. He's fucking scary John. –SH [8:47 AM]

Tell him not to say anything. –JW [8:48 AM]

Wait, what full name? –JW [8:48 AM]

Sherlock sighed, turning his head to Jim, then back to his phone.

I'll see what I can do. [8:50 AM]

"Texting your boyfriend about me?" Jim said out of nothing. Sherlock's eyes widening. "Ah, don't worry. I won't tell anyone." He said mildly.

"Good. Thanks." Sherlock coughed, still shocked about Jim knowing so much.

"Our little secret." Jim winked, leaning closer to Sherlock. Sherlock nodded stiffly, sending another text.

I need to go to Mycroft before lunch. I will hurry up. –SH [8:56 AM]

Love you Bolbi. –SH [8:56 AM]

Okay. Ly2 –JW [9:02 AM]

Sherlock frowned, what does Ly2 means?

Ly2? –SH [9:03 AM]

Love you too dick. -JW [9:08 AM]

Sherlock smiled.

The bell rang. It's lunch time. Sherlock grabbed everything together, and swung his satchel on his shoulder and scurried towards Mycroft's room. He knew Mycroft was free this morning. So he hoped he isn't going for lunch somewhere. He opened the door rapidly. Not bothering to knock. He needed to see his John so, this need to hurry up. But then he wished he knocked.

Sherlock saw Mycroft and Greg wrapped in each other's arms. Mycroft looked up, startled as he found his brother staring at him with a wtf-face.

"For god's sake, learn to knock!" Mycroft cried out, his face full of anger and embarrassment. Greg at the other hand jolted awake, not knowing what was happing. Greg and Mycroft were in each other's arms. Mycroft was awake glancing at Greg while he was sleeping. Until his brother disturbed them.

"You're lucky it's me. Learn to put a lock on your door." Sherlock retorted, smirking.

"What do you want?" Mycroft sighed, pulling away of Greg's arms.

"I need information." Sherlock answered.

"What?" He frowned.

"Information, about Jim Moriarty." Mycroft sighed. "Why?"

"He knows about me and-" He stopped. "Uh. He knows my full name and he is acting strange. It's like he knows everything about me."

"You can finish your first sentence, brother dear. I know."

"Whatever. Just, help me get information about him." Sherlock hissed.

"Sure."