WT1| Ready Or Not - 20

to believe or not to believe

   I took a deep breath and sat up straight

I took a deep breath and sat up straight. It pinched still but it was something to get over. I had been plotting for two days, I couldn't stay here forever. Fabio was taking care of Rei while I was here and Wyn was here most of the time. Calib came and left, even Lyah stopped by.

I touched where I felt the stitches from the deep cut that Terri inflicted. She was going to get hers.

I promised Fabio that I would come for Rei was I fully well and ready. He knew what that meant and told me it wasn't a problem, he had even made a room for her and got her a nanny. For now, everything was good. I missed Rei but I knew that was the best place for her because if I went to jail, at least she'd be happy. I thought about Rei a little longer. This was my sister and her mother, what would she think years from now? She called me mom but in reality that's not who I was.

I finally stood and limped to the door before straightening up and walking out. I had the rest of my stuff and I was ready to go.

As I was walking out, I caught a shadow in my side view. I looked but no one was there. I felt watched. Fabio was supposed to have guys with me but I guess they couldn't make it. I had no room to be afraid, but it felt like it was squeezing itself in.

I continued to walk outside, waiting for a black truck like Fabio instructed. As I stood there, the breeze getting cold, in my same sweaty tank with the bloods stains. I looked around, waiting for the truck. It should've been here.

Suddenly, the breeze pushed a very smell to me. It was sweet and elegant like cherries and something expensive. I knew the smell so well. My mother used to wear it all the time then sometimes when my older sister when out, she'd wear it too. I turned in the direction of the breeze and Cyn was standing there.

"Oh, my God. It is you." She said, looking over me.

I rolled my eyes. Many months ago, basically a year now, she had left with my other three sisters. I couldn't remember where they went but I knew it wasn't Florida.