I love her!!

Ronnie's POV :

She is so concerned about the bouquet that he gave her...I feel so angry. I can buy the whole shop for her if she wants. I can do that for her! But why do I want to go to that extent for her?

"Ronnie!!!"someone said barging into my cabin.
I looked up. It's Bella!!!! What??? How can she be here??? She was so angry at me!!!

I stood up from my chair surprised. She came and hugged me tightly.
Wooohhhh!!! It's really her!!! She is here!!!!

"Bella!! You came back!"I said smiling brightly.
"Yes!"she replied looking into my eyes smiling.
"But, you were angry on me because I.."I was saying when she interrupted me, "Yes, I was. But, now I am not. You know because you didn't showed up that day to help me and the arranged marriage meeting was a success and I was so angry on you. But, after knowing him I realised he is just perfect for me. I am so happy that you missed your flight that day. Because of that I am so happy now. His name is Andrew. We both fell in love after spending some time together and now....we are...going...to...marry."she said brightly.
"Really!!! I am so happy to know that." I said and hugged her excited.

Bella is my childhood friend. She is also my best friend. We both have a deal since we were young and that is to help each other when we want to break up with someone or get out of any marriage proposals brought by our parents. We help each other by posing as lovers when in need and get rid of the one we want to.

Last time when I was to spoil her marriage meeting with a guy I was in Canada for some work. And I was unable to come to help her as I missed my flight. Because of which she was so angry at me. She refused to even talk to me and after pleading so much she said yes to meet me but, when I met her everything went wrong, the waiter spilled water on me and I got angry because of which she left and when I tried to stop her I was stopped by Caitlin. My first meeting with Caitlin.

I...I...met Caitlin because of this. That time I thought meeting Caitlin was the worst thing but now that I think about it, it was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Just then someone knocked on the door.
"Sir, special coffee for you."she said.

This voice is Caitlin's. I broke from Bella's hug and looked at Caitlin. She looks shocked and angry. Why is she angry? But, for some reason I like it.

"Miss. Snow, you brought coffee for me."I said with a smirk.
I extended my hand for the coffee mug. She gave it to me angrily looking at Bella.

I feel so happy to see her angry. Is she jealous of Bella? I hope so. Till now only I have been jealous but now I want her to be jealous. I want her to know what being jealous feels like.

"Bella, here. This coffee is for you. Miss. Snow makes very nice coffee."I said giving Bella the coffee mug.
"Really. Thanks. This is the first time that you complemented someone's coffee."she said surprised and took the coffee mug from me.

"Sir, I made that coffee for you."Caitlin said irritated.

I looked at her surprised. This is the exact reaction that I wanted from her.

"It's ok. She is Bella. She can have it. Miss. Snow, can you get me another coffee?"I said overly happy.
"Really, this coffee is actually the best one I have ever had."Bella said after taking a sip from the coffee mug.
"See, I told you. Miss. Snow, my coffee?"I said.

She nodded and went out angrily. I smiled. I am enjoying this.

"You love her!"Bella said after Caitlin left.
I looked at her surprised. What is she talking about?

"What?"I asked confused.
"You love her. I can see that in your eyes. Tell me what's going on."she said excited.

What?? Love??? Is this feeling really love??

We both came to sit on the couch.
"I don't love her."I said more to myself than to her.
"Ron, I saw love for her in your eyes. I know you better than you know yourself. You love her, you just didn't realise it yet."she said looking straight into my eyes.

I know Bella knows me so well that I don't know myself but then too love...

"Ron, I know you are confused. If you don't love her then kick her out of her job right now. Can you do this?"she asked seriously.
"NO!!!!"I said shocked.

I can't do that. I can never do that. I don't want her to ever leave this job....I don't want her to ever leave me...never ever leave me. I can't think of a single day without her.

Yes!!! I love her!!! This feeling is really love!!! I didn't realise that I fell for her!!

Bella was about to say something when Caitlin knocked on the door and came in. We stopped our talking and looked at her.

"My coffee came."I said smiling.
I am happy to see her. Now that I have understood my feelings the way I look at her has changed. Now I know why I feel angry and jealous when I see her with some other guy.

But, does she feel the same? I have to know this. I have to make her fall in love with me. I have only five days left for this.

I took a sip from the coffee mug. It tastes bitter.
"Miss. Snow, did you forget to add sugar?"I said surprised.
She looked at me confused.

She forgot to add sugar in this coffee.

"Sorry, I will make another one for you."she said extending her hand for the coffee mug but I didn't give it to her.
She looked at me confused.
"It's ok. You made it for me so I will drink it."I said smiling and took another sip.

She made this coffee for me so, I am gonna drink it. I don't care if it's bitter or sweet. All that matters is that she made it for me.

But, I don't know about her feelings for me. I am gonna make her so jealous that she will confess to me. Jealousy....Bella can help me with that.

"Bella, tomorrow come for dinner at my house."I said to Bella.
"Yes, sure."she said smiling.

"Miss. Snow, tomorrow Bella is going to come for dinner, I will tell you what you have to make for dinner tomorrow at home."I said to Caitlin smiling.

This will be fun. When Bella will come for dinner I will make Cait more jealous. I want to call her only Cait not Miss. Snow or slave. When will that day come?

"You both live together?"Bella asked looking at both of us surprised.

I haven't told Bella about everything yet. I will tell her and also ask for her help.

"Kind of. She is my personal slave too. So, she lives with me."I said.
"Oh...personal slave."she repeated.

"I think I should go and leave you two alone."Cait said angrily and went out.

Why is she angry? Is she jealous?
"Ron..."Bella was saying when I interrupted her, "I love her. I love Cait."I said looking at the door.
"Really!!! Then what are you doing, just go and tell her."she said excited.
"No, not now. I want to know what she thinks about me. I want to know her feelings."I said.
"What are you gonna do to know that?"she asked.
"Make her little jealous."I said with a smirk.
"What?? Are you nuts? What if she leaves you or she misunderstands?"she said angrily. "Nothing like thats gonna happen. If she gets jealous it means she loves me and then I will confess my feelings and propose to her. Anyways, till now, only I have been jealous, now it's her turn."I said smiling.
"You will help me, right? I have only five days."I said to Bella.
"Yes, I will."she said smiling.
"Now, tell me everything, how you both met and what happened after that. I want to know everything."she said excited with bright eyes.

Ronnie have understood his feelings and now it's Cait's turn. Will she understand her feelings before these five days or she will misunderstand everything and leave Ronnie?

Vote and comment.