IMAGINE: Telling Kili he's going to be a father

You hear the trumpets sound and stand up in the room you barricaded yourself in.
     "Kili." You breathe, your fingers immediately splaying against your child ridden stomach, thinking of your husband. You accompanied the Company to Erebor. You wanted to fight in the Battle of the Five Armies, but once you discovered you were pregnant, you decided against it—much to the confusion of Kili, who still doesn't know of your pregnancy. So instead of fighting, Kili made you barricade yourself in a room, with a double edged sword to protect yourself.
     You start pushing away the dressers and chairs, wanting to see your husband. You rip open the door and run towards the entrance of Erebor. You spot Kili hugging and laughing with the Company and the Dwarves of the Iron Hills. You smile, your heart lifting with relief. You rest against the wall of the entrance, staring at your husband's handsome face.
     Kili spots you staring at him and turns to gaze at you, a silent look passing between you both.
     "Excuse me." He mutters to Thorin and Fili, before racing over to you. You meet him halfway and rush into his arms.
     "Oh, I'm so glad you're alive and well." You breathe, tears stinging your eyes.
     He hugs you tightly, sighing. "Me too." He breathes.
     You pull back and cup his face in your hands. "Kili, I need to tell you something." You state.
     He nods, concern clouding his eyes. He puts his hands on your hips and stares down at you, his eyebrows drawing. "Is everything all right?" He asks.
     You smile, nodding. Tears pool in your eyes and slowly start to make their way down your face. "Everything is perfect." You whisper.
     "Then what is it?" Kili asks.
     You pull his head down closer to yours and stare into his eyes. "We're going to be parents." You whisper. Kili stares at you, his face emotionless. "Kili?" You ask worriedly, pulling your head back from his.
     "Parents? You're pregnant?" He asks.
    You nod. "Are you not happy?" You ask, your heart slowly breaking at your husband's lack of joy.
     Kili lets out a sob and pulls you into his arms, weeping. "Oh, Y/N. I'm so happy." He whispers.
     You laugh, crying. "Thank goodness." You say. "I was so scared. I thought you were mad." You state.
     "No, no. I was just shocked." Kili says, looking at you. He smiles and kisses you. "I'm so happy." He adds. You grin. He pulls away from you and runs to the Dwarves. "Guess who's becoming a father?!" He exclaims, practically jumping in the air. You laugh, your heart bursting with joy.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!