She's Going to tell Everyone

thank you to everyone who wished me a happy valentine's day! ily all

no need to say this isn't edited, I'm pretty sure you all are waiting hand and foot to point out my typos.

40

She's Going to Tell Everyone

Blue eyes gleam in wild amusement and I watch as Chelsea leans up off the door frame to cross her arms over her chest. Lips lift in that devilish half-smirk of hers, and she tips her head to the side. I almost forget that I'm still standing flush against Luke, but when he sighs from above me, I practically throw myself back away from him.

Immediately, I open my mouth, preparing to say something, but she beats me to it. Teeth clamp down on her bottom lip, stifling a grin, and she amusingly states, "Hold on, hold on. Let me guess ... it's not what it looks like?"

"No!" I rush out, "It's not."

"Actually, it is." Luke laughs. Horrified, I turn to stare wide-eyed at him, watching incredulously as he nonchalantly raises his eyebrows at me. "What? It's no point in lying now."

I can't breathe. At the base of my throat, guilt, anxiety, and fear form.

Chelsea snickers, "Wow. I always imagined that when I finally busted you two, it'd be Abby that would be the smug and honest one." She waves her hand out towards us, gesturing wildly to Luke. "But it's you! Now that's a real surprise."

He shrugs halfheartedly, running a hand through his hair, and I gape at the two of them. "What do you mean, when you busted us?" I point between me and him, "How did you even kno--"

"It wasn't hard. In fact, anyone with half a brain and little bit of motive could've figured it out. The side eyes, the fact that he hates Ashton for no apparent reason." Her eyes roll skywards, "Let me not even get started on those annoying little smiles. Oh, and you're Facebook."

I frown, "What about my Facebook?"

"You should probably clear your history every once and while. The amount of times you've looked through blondie's page is quite embarrassing."

My face heats at her words, and I pretend I don't feel Luke turn to me, surprised. "You stalk my Facebook?"

"Avidly," Chelsea nods her head in amusement. "That first day I came here? I saw you guys hugging. I'd just assumed either Ashton exaggerated how much you were into him and chalked it up to you just simply being a misleading bitch."

She pauses as if to wait for one of us to say something but, it stays quiet. Quiet on my side, because I'm trying my hardest to remember that she's three years younger than me and it would be incredibly wrong to punch her right in her fucking face and Luke because, well, he's still laughing; seemingly enjoying every bit of Chelsea's revelation.

Eyebrows quirk and she leans forward, "But you want to know what really made this better? That second time we came here and you told us that Lance was your brother! Now that, that was the real shocker. Unfuckingbelievable."

"Hey," Luke mumbles. He shakes his head at her, "Watch it, kid."

"Call me a kid again, I dare you." She hisses.

"Is that supposed to be some kind of threat?" Luke questions, with a half smirk. "What? Are you gonna tell someone?"

"I might."

He leans back against the sink, "Go ahead. See if I care. Matter of fact, I'll give you my phone. My dad, or Annie's mom? Pick your poison." His hand pulls his phone from his pocket and when he holds it out to her motioning for her to take it that's when I realize that these two are both fucking insane.