46) Bliss

The last chapter....FINALLY!!! *Does the happy dance* It's taken me seven months to write this and it's finally done. Man I feel accomplished!!! Enjoy!!!

He pulled away leaving a centimeter between our lips and intense heat between us.

"I love you so much." he looked into my eyes "Don't you ever doubt that for a second."

"I won't." I replied as I was lying under him on the bed "Make love to me Xavier. There's nothing to talk about as we both know how we feel about each other."

This wasn't supposed to happen like this but it did. We were actually talking in his room on his bed when we suddenly starting kissing and that lead to making out and now he was on top of me on the bed and I wanted him.

"I don't want to be your first." he shook his head "After all that I put you through, I don't deserve that first shot."

"I won't do it with anyone else but you." I stated "I want you to be the first. I want to lose it to you."

He looked at me for a while and then leaned down.

"Il vostro desiderio é il mio commando." he softly bit my bottom lip

"English baby." I giggled

"Your wish is my command." he translated

"Then make me a woman." I kissed him and he smiled against my lips and pinned me down on the bed.

"Relax baby. I'll be gentle." he assured me

"Ok." I nodded feeling nervous and excited at the same time.

He leaned a little to the side and bit my neck softly. I shivered from his bite as his lips made contact with my tender skin. His lips felt good on my skin and he sucked me hard on the spot he was biting making me gasp.

He's going to give me a hickey if he sucks so hard.

I moaned when he bit me one last time. He smiled against my tender flesh and pulled away as he trailed his finger over the hickey he just gave me.

"That's the mark that says your mine." he breathed lines down the side of my neck and I arched slowly under him and gripped his arms.

"Yes. I'm yours." I replied as he trailed his fingers down the side of my body slowly.

My body shivered under his soft seductive touch and the atmosphere grew intensely hot. He reached the hem of my short and lifted it, exposing my slender belly to his bite. He smiled and trailed his tongue up my body and he pulled my shirt above my head. I arched my back and he threw my shirt somewhere on the ground. He came back up and kissed me softly as he possessed my mouth. I moaned into his mouth and he bit my bottom lip and pulled it before releasing it slowly.

"You're so beautiful." he held on to waist band of my pants and my body started to burn

He slipped it down my legs slowly and I blushed a little. He kissed my thigh and that sent shocks racing through my aroused and hot body. He kissed me between my breasts and reached behind me and unhooked my neon green bra. I instantly covered my breasts and blushed when he threw my bra on the ground.

"Don't." he took hold of my hands and gently parted them and I turned away feeling embarrassed "It's only me, princess."

He pushed me further into the soft bed and leaned down and bit my breasts before gently sucking on it.

"Fu-" I started

He chuckled and slowly slid one hand down the middle of my body and down to my core. He rubbed my up and down slowly causing me to get wet and slick. I moaned as he gently pushed against my panty and my core greedily clenched against his finger trying to take all of him inside me but my panty restrained both our actions.