69. Favorite Date Nights

Steve:

When you two get all dressed up and go out to a very fancy dinner, then come home to put on some music and  dance together.

Bucky:

Lazy dates where you order too much take-out for the two of you, and then you cuddle on the couch for bit of a TV show marathon

Pietro:

When the two of you go out to the park or somewhere and get yourselves into ridiculous situations, like you did with leaf pile jumping and the epic snowball fight.

Loki:

Those nights when Loki takes you to your little island on Asgard and the two of you spend the night in the cabin he had built for you.

Clint:

When he cooks dinner (in his purple apron) for you, and the two of you of you go up to your rooftop to watch a movie together.

Thor:

Double dates with your friends, where the four of you go out and do something fun like bowling or go to a bar where Thor challenges everyone to a dart tournament.

Tony:

When Tony kicks everyone out of the top floor of the tower and sets up a romantic picnic on the balcony for the just the two of you.

Natasha:

Getting drunk while watching movies together and being super cuddly on the couch, it's among the very few carefree times in your lives.

Wanda:

When one of you builds a blanket fort for the two of you to spend the night in, which is particularly wonderful when one of you has been away for a while.