Epilogue

OMG!!! I think I am going crazy with the new wattpad feature of multimedia!! I love it!! And it makes this chapter all the better!!!!!
P.S Last part and then the sequel will be posted ;)

2 years later...

"Mommy!! Mommy!!" Tatiana squealed as she ran over to me her braided brown hair bouncing up and down as she ran. I picked her up and set her on my hip.

"Yes my baby, how may I assist you?" I said and she laughed

"Do I look pwety?" She asked and I smiled.

"You look very beautiful, my love." I cooed and kissed her cheeks.

"Thank you mommy." She and kissed my cheek. "Jesse did my bwaids."

"She did it very nice." I smiled.

"Tatiana!" William's voice sounded through the house before his heavy footsteps were heard coming down the stairs.

"Mommy, hide me!" She squealed and hid her face in my neck. I laughed at her cute reaction.

"Tatiana Serafina Alexander. I was looking everywhere for you." He said sternly as he walked up to us.

"I told you I was going to mommy." She defended and he shook his head.

"Fine. Are you ready to go?" He asked and she nodded.

"Are you ready to go cara mia?" He came closer to us.

"Yes, just go get Tati's bag, while I take her to the car." I said and he nodded.

"Do I get a kiss before I go?" He asked with a smirk.

As he leaned in, Tatiana pushed his face away.

"You don't kwiss my mommy!" She scolded. " Only I can kwiss my mommy."

"Now you stealing my wife?! First my phone and now my wife?!" He said shaking his head in disbelief. "Who am I going to kiss now?"

Tatiana looked like she was thinking before her face lit up.

"You can kwiss me!" She squealed and we laughed.

"Okay fine, I'll kiss you but be careful I got cooties." He jokd and placed a kiss on her cheek and then her forehead.

"Now mommy is sad, because I kissed you and I didn't give her a kiss." He gestured to me, his blue eyes swirling with amusement.

"Then I will gwive mommy a kwiss." Tatiana said before she kissed my cheek.

William narrowed his eyes and I smirked at him before shrugging and walking off.

I heard him huff before he stomped away. I grinned as I walked out of the house and towards the car, hand in hand with Tatiana.

 I grinned as I walked out of the house and towards the car, hand in hand with Tatiana