This means war{35}

Woke up the next day to my annoying alarm already ruining my mood, I groan at it and slam my hand down to turn it off which makes Chase jump awake.

"Far out Layla!" He groans into his pillow.

"Sorry, come on get up" I giggle.

"Nooooo!" He grumbles pulling me into him and buries his head into my rib cage.

"Chase get up you big idiot!" I laugh and try to push him away, but instead he catches my hands and holds them tight flipping me underneath him while pinning my hands above my head.

"Chase!" I squeal.

"Apologies!" He chuckles.

"For what?!" I continue to squeal.

"For calling me a big idiot!"

"No!" I shout but I quickly regret it cause he just starts tickling me, I burst out in laughter trying to push him off but he won't budge.

"Say it kitty!"

"Okay!" I laugh running out of breath.

"I'm sorry!" I yell.

"Pardon?" He pretends he can't hear me.

"IM SORRY!"

He just laughs and slides of me and walks into the bathroom.

I give him the finger even though I know he can't see me but I still feel satisfied with myself.

****

When Chase and I get to school Chase gives me a kiss on the lips and we both go are separate ways as I head to class, I see Sarah sitting in class saving me a seat with her bag.

I roll my eyes at her and take a seat.

"Bitch where have you been?!" She stage whispers so I cover her mouth and tell her to shh.

"Sarah shut up, I...I uh, found my mom?" I shyly respond, there's no point in not telling her, Sarah and my mom where really close so I know Sarah would understand.

"What?! You mean your mom Linda, Linda Wood?!" She yells making me cover her mouth again as a few class mates stare at us with confused looks.

"Yes!" I hiss back to her.

"We'll explain!"

****

The whole lesson I spend explaining to Sarah, Hollie already knew because I called her and let her know.

After felt like hundreds lessons we headed to lunch.

As I sit with the group I notice Hayden looking over at me and Chase heaps making me feel curious and uncomfortable.

I tap Chase's shoulder.

"What kitty?" He whispers in my ear.

"They keep starring at us" I whisper back.

Chase lifts his head up and looks straight at Hayden and his friends.

He smiles at them and gives them the finger, making most off them look away.

"All better" he smiles and kisses my cheek.

He's up to something...

****

After school Chase and I chat in the parking lot, until I see Hayden walk over with two guys that I don't think I've seen them around school before.

"Can I help you?" Chase spits out with so much hate to him.

"I see that you got with the slut" he points to me.

Who does this little manwhore think he's calling a slut?!

"Don't. Call. Her. That" he says through clenched teeth.

"Chase don't" I tug in the sleeve of his shirt trying to pull him away.

"Yeah Chase don't" he laughs mocking him, edging him on, he wants this to happen.

"Hayden just leave!" I glare at him.

"Shut up slut!" He yells and laughs at me making my blood boil, I look over at Chase who's shaking with anger.

"So Chase how's your mom, didn't she throw you out? That's right you screwed up and she didn't want you isn't that right Layla?" He turns his attention to me, I see Chase getting ready to throw a punch I'm about to stop him when I hear Hayden say "answer me bitch"

I turn my head to face Hayden and don't hesitate to throw a punch too his nose.

Blood drips down Hayden's nose while he and Chase both look at me shocked...I'm even shocked!

"Oops?" I squeak.

"You little bitch!" Hayden goes to raise a hand at me but Chase catches it mid air and throws him down to the ground by the collar.

"You ever raise your hand too her again and your a dead man" Chase threatens

He throws a couple of punches until I rip him off Hayden.

Chase stands up and pulls me to his side and we walk off.

"Bye 'bitch'" I smirk back at Hayden.

"Chase I will get you, and your little slut she's not safe with you no more and you know it!" He shouts at Chase still lying on the floor, but what Hayden says makes me nervous, Hayden's in a pretty dangerous gang and I've just provoked him this is all my fault!

"Chase this is all my fault I'm so sorry" I cry out to him.

"Layla look you shouldn't of hit him, but I was going to punch the little bastard myself so it would've happened anyways" he sighs, making me feel bad, what did Hayden mean 'your sluts not safe anymore' what's Hayden up too?

"Oh and Layla?" Chase stops me from walking.

"What?"

"Nice punch" he winks.

"Back at ya" I wink back.

When we drive back home I see my dads car is in the drive way, so he's home, I haven't forgotten about what my mom said, about my dad knowing for a month I don't blame him but I would still like to know why he didn't feel the need to tell me.

"Hey dad we're home!" I shout and close the door behind us.

"Hey sweetie in here!" My dad calls out.

"Hey dad I--" I stop in my tracks and freeze when I see my mom sitting in the kitchen with a guilty face.

"Mom?"

~~~~~
Really short chapter sorry but I promise the next one will be better and longer :)

~Bella x