Chapter 1

Hey lovelies! This book was granted an opportunity to be showcased on another platform. To read the edited version of this book, grammar free, detail realistic plot twist and enticing quality, click the link https://enweb.hinovel.com/h5/down/en.html?user_id=392458&invite_code=EN8ETM&lang=en&deepLink=https%3A%2F%2Fpullnew.onelink.me%2F699V%2Fc9818d10%0A

To join for free, and read my book. I'm glad someone saw the opportunity to give me the chance to be an earning writer. Support please.

Control what you can control. Don't lose sleep worrying about things that you don't have control over because, at the end of the day, you still won't have any control over them. ~Cam Newton

"Are you going to the party tonight?” Lexi asked in her usual high-pitched voice. Her tone was an earache and definitely something you can't get used to,but in due time my body had adjusted to her practiced pitch. After all, it's been two years since I joined the cheerlead squad and a year since I'm leading it.
“Sure”, I turned towards her while applying my matte red lipstick.
“Will your brother be there?” I asked. I always had a crush on Levi since junior year. He is every girl's dream. A sexy, tan, muscular, jet black hair guy. Styled perfectly with his devilish sharp handsome features. Piercing brown eyes, cute pink lips and a neat beauty mark right at the crook of his neck. Like every other guy, no dude is perfect. There is always a flaw and for him, it was his height,  ranging 5'3 -5'4.5. That's average length for a girl!
“Yea” She snorts, “Like what is a party without Levi?” Indeed, she had a point. There was no party in the state that Levi wouldn't attend. As long as there was liquor, hot chicks and food he will be there with his jocks invited or not.
At least he knows how to bring the house to the party. Or is it the party to the house?
“Anyways let's go” I snapped my fingers as I closed my locker. All seven girls got in position for the stroll. In case you didn't know, Bridge Port High school is mine. All mine. Even the teachers are fearful of my capabilities much less the rest of the student body. I run this school and until I graduate I won't allow anyone to take me off my throne or get me distracted.
The team stepped into position looking neat and elegant as I commanded them. There were eight of us. The amateurs lined across at the back, they are: Chrissy, Chrystal, Joe-Ann, Brenda and Sky. Then you have my Third in command on my left, slightly behind me which was Brittany. Finally, my second in command on my right, Lexi. Of course, she is only second in command because of her brother's rank in the school and the fact that I totally have the hots for him. Leading the group was me, smiling with the most contagious white tooth smile that seems to warmth everyone's heart. Proudly leading them like a Shepard guiding a flock, an alpha representing his wolves and a queen worshiped by her hive.
“Hi Katelyn”, A girl in the corner squealed  rushing over to us as we passed. Instantly I began to evaluate her clothing. She was in a huge sweatshirt, loose jeans , crocks and a pencil holding up her untreated brunette hair.
“You're not allowed to talk to her” Brenda practically snared.
“Yea you don't fit the requirement to confront Kate” Joe-Ann joined in.
“Look at you” Chrissy cringed as she sized up the girl, "You're so fat!”
I watched as the girl hugged her chest and cower back down. She practically just surrendered and let these poppets belittle her. I don't have time to waste on someone like that...pathetic.
Just like that I ran my perfectly manicured hands in my straight strawberry blond hair and walked away from her. All the other girls mimic my action along with their groomed strawberry blonde hair, walking closely behind me.
“Disgusting” Lexi spoke loud enough for everyone in the hall to hear and laugh.
I rolled my eyes at Lexi. Gosh she is so inquisitive it's annoying. Her comment was not needed, the girls already took care of it, but as always she doesn't want to be left out. She wanted the entire student body to know she was there. Seen, that all she wanted, is to be seen.
As we turned the corner I saw Levi and his friends, joking and tossing their soccer ball around. A smile crept upon my face when I saw his thick, muscular body, flexed under his white polo T-shirt. It was  neatly tucked into his basketball shorts that hanged dangerously below his waist. Forgetting the girls, I walked over to him from behind and placed my hands over his eyes. However, that action alone couldn't do, I was a cheerleader. In fact, a captain may I remind you. So certain behaviors were expected of me. I slightly bent over and licked his earlobe while I whispered seductively in his ear.
“Want to be my date for the party tonight?” My hands had long gone from his eyes and were now trailing around his hard muscles.
“As long as we're going to watch Netflix and chill after the party,” winking he turned around and pulled me closer to him gripping my butt.
“I'll proudly watch Netflix and chill with you, if you promise to be my boyfriend” My hands were now roaming his chest while I pressed my body closer to his. Making him feel every curve  to help manipulate his decisions. I looked into his conflicted eyes, as if he was having a mental debate with himself. Then he sighed.
“Katelyn-”
"Call me katey" I interject, leaning closer into his neck giving him small kisses. His breath hitched in his throat and his grip on my butt got tighter, pressing my area against his hard. Right now I know his thoughts were clouded because obviously, he is not thinking with his brain.
"Katey" He whispered testing the name on his tongue " I don't do relationships, I do hookups because I don't like the idea of cheating on someone"
"You don't have to cheat" I counter attacked his point.
"Then what will I do when all the other hot chicks come at me looking for some pleasure and fame?" He whispered in my neck.
"Do what you have to do. Then ditch them" I coldly told him. I already hate the idea of other girls swarming Levi, but he is the type that gets really jumpy when it comes to bed romance. Telling him not to cheat is like trying to keep magnet away from iron, and if you do chemistry  you would know that is almost impossible.
He smirked while biting his lips, "I can already tell your the best girlfriend ever"
The warmth already started floating in my cheeks and I didn't hide my blush, I wanted him to see how much he affected me. "I know I am"
He leaned down and peck my lips then his friends and all the other cheerleaders began to make loud cheers while pointing at his pants. Suddenly, Iwas pressed against him again. I guess, I was used as a shield or something.
"So are you guys together now?" Lexi practically yelled. Gosh, she is so irritating why is she even yelling?
"Yes sis", Levi replied while I just smiled at her, no teeth or anything it was just a typical joker's smile.
"Finally!" she sighed then turning to the rest of the cheerleaders "I hereby officially announce Kate as my sister!" she cheered along with the other girls.
"Ready girls?" she asked, I couldn't help but wonder, ready for what? Everything that happens in the cheer group is supposed to pass through me, so what are they talking about that I don't know?