10

______________

_________
_____

Your pov:

     "Hey guys," I greeted my friends as I walked closer to them in front of the mall.

We all agreed to meet at the mall to take a load off. The tests and homework was getting to all of our heads, so we thought it would be a good idea to hangout. It's been awhile since i've been to the mall.

I never really shopped for myself.

"Y/N!" They said in unison, throwing their hands up in excitement.

"Y/N!" I turned around to follow the voice but was immediately engulfed in a big hug. I looked down since the person was slightly shorter than me. To my surprise it was Emma. I hugged back and chuckled. "Hello to you too Emma." I was confused on why she was excited since we basically always see each other; nevertheless, I didn't mind. After a few seconds, we finally untangled ourself from each other.

  "So, shall we go inside?" Andrea asked all of us as she looked between me and Emma like she was trying to figure out something.

   "Let's go to Hot Topic. There's a huge sale." Emma suggested.

"I hate that store." Tyler said in disgust with exaggeration in his tone.

"What the fuck? Why?"

  "It's for like...goth people," He defended his opinion, but we all just looked at him weirdly,

"No, it's not just for 'goth' dumbass." Where'd all that aggression come from Emma.

   "Stop fighting you two. I swear you guys are so childishness." Andrea looked beyond frustrated, so that was my cue to be extra good. Sure thing I stayed silent. As for the two others, they almost immediately stopped from the strictness from her voice; it was terrifying.

Tyler rubbed his temples in frustration and let out a sigh before agreeing to go to Hot Topic. "Yay!" Emma cheered, luging herself onto Tyler, hugging him . Tyler pushed her way and only said, "after this we're going to PacSun."

   "Okay, whatever you say."

____

    I bought a couple of random things and t-shirt
to treat myself. Like I said, something I don't do often. After checking out everything, I exited out to see Tyler sitting at a small bench waiting for everyone. "Bored?" I asked, chuckling in the process when I saw him swinging his legs out of boredom.

"Very. I wanna go to MY place already," He whined.

   "Done!" Andrea and Emma walked out of the store and towards us with bags in their hands. "Damn Andrea. Did you buy the whole store?" Tyler teased while looking at her bags. My eyes traveled down to see about 3 filled backs in her hands that contained a lot of things. Seeing one thing that wasn't pg made me almost immediately peal my eyes off the bags and scold myself for the nosiness.