11

___________

________
___

Your pov :

   "Bye mom!" I placed a quick peck on her forehead before rushing downstairs, trying to avoid being late to meet up with Alycia. "Be careful now!" Andrew shouted from upstairs .

Putting in my headphones, I looked down to my phone to play some songs as I walked to school. I picked what kind of song I was feeling for today. The songs I play really determine my emotion for the current setting. It was crucial for such a simple task, I know.

  As I walked I had this small fuzzy feeling in my stomach. The feeling was almost familiar to speaking in public. Mixture of nausea and nerves.

I arrived on the campus, passing the parking and seeing the empty parking lot. The only few cars were either staff or students that came for an early club meeting. It was a little too early.

This felt like I was buying something off someone from how sketchy I looked. I tried playing it cool, but my eyes kelts wandering around to see if I was being watched. Finally turning the corner of the back of the school, I saw Alycia sitting on the grass, looking down at her phone. I coughed trying to get her attention. She immediately picked up her head from the phone, looking straight into my direction.

"Hey." She stood up with a warming as she shoved her phone in back her pocket. "Morning." I smiled back.

"What're you waiting for. Come here," She said softly and gestured for me to walk towards her.

I followed her directions. It felt like a stunt was about to be pulled, but something inside of me trusted her. Something I don't feel often. "Drop your bag on the grass."

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked as I continued to follow her specific commands. I tossed my backpack onto the side, next to the wall.

  "No, silly." Her assuring me wasn't so reassuring, I'll say that much. I stood there awkwardly just waiting for her to do something. All she did was take a few steps in front of me. She ran her hands through her brown locks before taking heavy inhale.

"Don't be nervous," She whispered, causing me to furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

  "What are you talking ab-"

I was then cut off by her lips latching onto mine. This happened too fast that I couldn't process anything that was going on. Finally gaining some consciousness, I pushed her off from how overwhelmed I felt. "What are you doing??"

  "I just wanted to see what it was like to kiss a girl." She failed to catch her breath and her eyes showed guilt. I could tell she was startled from the sudden burst which made me feel guilty as well. The whole thing caught me off guard. Personally, I didn't know what to feel. "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I should've asked befo-"