Pre 11: Game Changes

"Yo why the fuck you lookin like that??" Zya said, pulling it close to her chest. The look on their faces said alot. Lexi's head hung.
"Zy.....Thats the nigga that killed Ania." Simone said, her hazel green Eyes big as quarters.

See, what alot of people didn't know, Nia had more than one child. She gave birth to a baby girl, Ania Tajee on April 24th 1989. She was so scared, she gave birth alone and as soon as Baby Ania slid out, she was taken away. She named her from the bed, completely filling out her baby girls birth certificate. She left the hospital three days later, only to go home empty handed

Zya found out they were sisters through their respective parents. They'd have little meetings here and there but they were not close. They knew nothing of each others lives and Now everything was coming full circle. She was low key devastated when she heard of Ania's murder. She was devastated that they couldn't find her body. Zya knew, in Detroit, the odds of a murder being solved were slim. So now here her friends are, telling her PK was the killer.
"Naaahh....Yall fuckin lyinnnnn...." Zya stood up from her seat. Her high heeled sandals clicked across the Brazillian bamboo flooring as she paced the space. Lexi and Simone kept the rain flowing on her parade. Zya suddenly regretted calling them.
"Oh yeah. Smoke say he threw her in the Rouge River..."Lexi laughed.
This bitch laughed.
As quick as a cobra, she snatched that big pink pistol outta her backpack and up'd pony on they ass.
"Ion know what the fuck you thinkin bitch, but no matter the case, thats my sister. I'll blow yo stank ass all over this beautiful condo my man just bought." Zya said, holding her pistol with precision. Her "friends" sat shocked.
Zya couldn't understand that. But she soon would.
She escorted them out, pink beam still planted on the back of Lexi's quick weave. Cheap hoe. 😏
Once they were gone, she cried. She sat on her door, cried, then eventually fell asleep......