Chapter 14: Good Morning

My eyes felt heavy as I pushed them open revealing a sleeping Elijah. Last night flashin through my head like a bad nightmare as a heavy head ache struck me makin me groan in pain. I pulled myself of the bed making Elijah grunt in his sleep and then roll over onto his tummy. I smiled down at him before making my way to his bathroom, more specifically his medicine cabinet. It was empty except for some small bags of marijuana.

"Wow... I wonder what they do when Joey gets sick." I sighed. I walked around the house until I found a washing machine then I hurried and washed my under garments while I waited wrapped in a towel. Once they were down I put them on and headed back to Elijah's room, lucky me he was still asleep. I didn't want him to see me in my underwear, he might say something. I pulled on his Elmo hoodie and decided to wear it as a dress since it went to my mid thigh. I crawled into bed with Elijah sitting indian style, he looked almost child like as he slept. His chest rising and falling in time as his eyelids continued to scrunch and unscrunch from whatever was going on in his dreamland.

"ELIJAH WAKE UP!! THE POLICE ARE HERE!!" I screamed loudly amused as his body jerked up and he stumbled to his feet.

"ITS NOT MINE I SWEAR!" He yelled rubbing his eyes and he looked at me confused before flopping back down on the bed. "That was mean."

"Im bored, wake up and keep me entertained." I frowned plucking his head. He propped up on his elbow and looked me up and down causing me to go bright red from his gaze. Then he slowly licked his lips as he eyes stopped at the edge of the hoodie.

"I know how to keep you entertained." He smiled looking at me with his eyes full of lust.

"No that kind of entertainment!" I laughed getting up and heading out of the room only to be pulled back in by my waist. He slid the hoodie so my shoulder was showing and then kissed my shoulder softly causing the skin to get hot and my hormones to emplode.

"Yeah I know, God wouldn't like it." He huffed pulling away and walking to his closet.

"Who said anything about religion?" I huffed turning to face him as I still feeling alittle bothered from his touch. "Im not so sure if I believe in him anymore. After last night I just... I dont know."

"Really? Does that mean we can have some fun now?" He chuckled pulling on a white muscle shirt and then a grey polo.

"Why are you such a pervert?" I asked seemingly annoyed as I walked over to him with my hands on my hips.

"Look Bible Girl-" he smiled but I interrupted him as I bit into his neck causing his arms to wrap onto my waist with a viper grip. I bit harder which made him pull me closer to the point where I could feel hi manhood. "If you bite my neck like that, im not responsible for my actions."

He picked me up and put me on his dresser pulling himself between my legs. His eyes locked with mine sending chills down my spine and making my heartbeat excelerate. He tangled his hands intk my hair pulling me in as he kissed me deeply while placing his free hand on my inner thigh using his thumb to rub small circles. His lips slipped from mine as he peaked my neck softly sending chills up my spine.

"St-Stop." I stammered not sure if I really meant my words. He slowly bit my ear softly making me body quiver.

"You started it ma.." He whispered as he slowly backed away from me pulling on a pair on khakis and some socks while I climbed off the dresser.

"I should really call my dad, he's probably worried about me." I sighed looking at myself in the mirror, I looked fairly trashed.

"Well I just texted Carol to bring you some clothes over, dont think you should show up home wearing my shit." He scoffed with a smirk on his lips as he pulled on some grey jordans and a white belt.

"Look, I didn't mean to upset you." I sighed looking at him as he put his cellphone down. "I just dont wanna do that okay? It's not as fun a activity for me as it is for you."

"One, im not upset im horny. Two, you've done it once and it was rape. You've never tried it voluntarily before Bible Girl, so haven't had a chance to find out just how fun it might be." He sighed running his fingers through his hair and standing up to go get the door I had barely heard. Carol came soaring in with a scowl on her face as she threw a plastic bag on the bed and looked at me before flopping on the bed.

"Whats wrong?" I asked sympathetically sittig next to her and pulling her into a hug.

"My car's in the shop so im stuck uaing my moms beetle. I swear that car smells just like fish!" She exclaimed before looking at me smiling. "Wow you look good in Elijah's clothes."

"Shut up!" I laughed pulling some clothes out of the bag before pulling the hoodie off and pulling a white tank top, red sweater, black skinnys, and red belt.

"Why does he seem so grumpy?" Carol asked picking up Elijah's hoodie off the floor and putting it on the bed as I pulled my hair into a messy bun.

"I think we almost had sex right before you came.." I sighed.

"WHAT!?" She asked shocked. "So are you to finally dating?"

"We didn't though, it was just too much. And no we're not dating okay? Can you just take me home?" I asked irritated. The drive was long and silent and as I got to my house my hands trimbled as I knocked. Leviticus opened the door with a playful grin on his lips, he actually looked kinda of... Clean!!

"Sorry I spent the night with Carol and I lost my phone." I sighed walkig into the house and seeing my dad on the couch. He shot up and grinned at me making me confused because I was expecting to get hit.

"Go up to your room." He smiled and obediently I did shocked by the scene in front of me. My mom was sitting on my bed holding a picture of me. She looked up and smiled at me with the gentle grace she was known for, she looked so much stronger than I had seen her a few days ago.

"Mommy!" I weeped falling to my knees in front of her and burying my face in her lap as I let myself go. I let everything lose, all the tears from being so confused and mixed up.

(A/N: Sorry it's so short guys, writers block >.<)