Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Carver’s POV

I get out of my car and slam the door with all my might letting my anger flood through everything, I can’t believe she would run she is such an ungrateful brat I mean I took it upon myself to raise a six year old girl when I was barely a teenager myself and this is the thanks I get, well she won’t be seeing the light of day after today until she has earned my trust.

I walk over to the railroad and see Cruz and Frank holding her while she attempts to break free, that’s my little sister alright a little spitfire but that fire will be broken very soon.

“About time Carve” Cruz shouts while bringing Angelica over to me, she takes one look at my face and flinches good!

“What happened?” I ask my eyes never leaving her dark brown ones

“Well Carve, Angel was trying to escape we caught her making a run for the train”

I motion for Angelica to come over to me and she comes straight away knowing better than to make me even angrier. Once she within my reach I slap her on the cheek.

“You’re going to regret trying to runaway Angelica, no more anything you and what’s more when we get back home you will be show cased to the rest of the gang!”

“No Carver please you can’t do this....Just please let me go” she cries and I ignore her tears

“You will do as I say you ungrateful brat....it’s time you start giving back and contributing to the gang”

“Carve” I cut her off with another blow that brings her to her knees.

“Don’t dare call me that until you learn some manners towards your superiors”

“Carver please I’m your sister...you don’t have to do this....I’m in love just let me go”

“Aw you hear that guys Angelica is in love...see that was my mistake letting you outside trust me it won’t happen again...now what’s the name of this punk that has my sister in love?”

“Please don’t hurt him!”she begs me

“Grab her arms!” I order and Cruz and Frank grab her arms and haul her to her feet

“His name Angelica?”

“I won’t give it to you!” I deliver a swift blow to her face and she almost collapses but Cruz and Frank hold her up.

“Give me his name!”

“No I won’t betray him I love him!”

This keeps going until she finally gives up “His names Ian Lexington”

“See that wasn’t so hard, put her in the car”

Cruz and Frank drag Angelica over to my car and strap her in both of them hop in so that she can’t escape. I start the engine and drive home.

The whole way all Angelica does is sob and cry and I have to control myself and my anger, she has broken all kinds of rules.

One her thick long black hair is tied up in a bun so you can’t see the length, second she is wearing trousers making her look like a man and lastly she is crying making her even weaker and she knows how much I hate tears ....she has no idea what’s in store when we get home my own sister has went behind my back and betrayed me which sort of hurts but like everything else she’ll learn the hard way.

When I get back home I drag Angelica out of the car by the scruff of her neck and trail her through the hallways.

“Gang meeting in 2 minutes!” I yell and hear them all scarpering and thundering down the stairs.

When everyone is in the gang room I bring Angelica into the middle of the room where everyone can see her.

“I’m sure you’re all wondering why I have called a meeting on short notice...well one of our very own has betrayed us...my very own sister has betrayed me...so I have decided to push her showcase forward to today...so Angelica will be showcased but that is all she won’t be touched at all as I have other plans but you may claim her...so let’s is begin”

I motion for Cruz to come and help me; I roughly pull Angelica’s hair out of the bun displaying her long hair. I then step back and let Cruz and Frank strip her down to her underwear.

“Don’t be afraid guys you may examine her”

Angelica gives me a pleading look but I ignore it and let the few guys examine her and look at her, she doesn’t cry know as she knows she’ll really get it if she embarrasses me in front of my men.  

I look at all the couples in the room.

Sherry and Bruce

Cindy and Parlo

Maggie and Sim

Chelcie and Gart

Liana and Howard

Mila and Remy

Alexa and Oscar

And finally Ann and Max.

“Carve I would like to put a claim in” Frank says

“Does anyone else wish to put in a claim?” I already know the answer is no

“What did my naught little cousin do now?” Seth asks studying Angelica

“Well Seth she tried to run...Frank congratulations you have claimed Angelica she’s yours”

Frank comes over to her and caresses her cheek “Don’t worry Angel we will have fun together”

“Let’s go Angel time for a little check up” Seth takes her hand and pulls her along

“Please uncle Seth I’ll be good just please don’t let him do this to me”

“Well you should have thought about that before you tried to runaway shouldn’t you? besides it’s too late you belong to Frank now”

“Please I don’t want to get hurt, he’ll kill me please Carver!”

“I won’t kill you Angel I have big plans for you though”

“Enough of this get her out of my sight!” I shout

Together Seth and Frank manage to pull her out of the room.

“I HATE YOU CARVER...I WISH YOU WERE DEAD DO YOU HEAR ME I HATE YOU!”

Once she’s out of the room I turn to the other couples.

“Anyone who isn’t pregnant by the time I chose my girl will be dead...any boys without a girl by that time will be given a girl is that understood?”

They all nod and I walk out of the room to Seth’s office, I stand outside and listen to her screams something tugs at my heart strings. I watch Seth to his thing and watch Frank hold her and make her obey him....this is what she needs someone to break that fire inside of her and Frank is just the for it, my mother died because of the fire inside of her I won’t let that happen to my sister no matter if I hurt her...she will break one way or another.