006. over

EUNSEO 은서
IU / KNEES

INCOMING CALL FROM PARK JIMIN . . .

"jimin–"

"are you free tonight?"

i sighed, and every inch of me wanted to hang up the phone. i don't know why i didn't. "jimin, i told you that i don't want to do this anymore."

he huffed. "you didn't answer my question, eunseo."

"no, i'm not."

"bullshit." he scoffed, and i could feel my body heat up. "i'll be at your place at 7."

"no, jimin." i declare, surprised at how angry i sound. "that summer was the last. i'm not doing that shit again. i'm over it."

"why? you want to stay loyal to little jungkook?" he laughed, and this made me shut up almost completely.

"i gotta go. 7, okay, eunseo?"

CALL ENDED.

when i said that summer was the last, i meant it. or at least i wanted to.

jimin was my first. back then he wasn't yet an idol, i was still clueless and fresh as a girl of 15. he was the older boy that was the dream of every girl, except me. we met through another girl my age who was hooking up with him, but she was only a one time thing. i had been the first girl that didn't show the least bit of interest in him, but that obviously changed.

i remember that first summer like it was yesterday. on the last day before summer break, he suggested that we should hang out and get to know each other better. i thought that he was actually interested in me, but i was clearly wrong. my parents had thought that i was going to summer camp with my friend, hyejeong. i didn't know that they were that clueless. jimin drove me out to the beach house his parents rented out for him, and i was blinded by how beautiful it was. i was a young, naive girl who wanted love. he was the one who took away every bit of my innocence.

we met every summer until he had to debut. jimin's parents always left the country, and my parents always thought that i was out at camp. the last summer we met, he introduced me to a boy that he was going debut with. he was my age, someone who i could relate to more. he was still clueless and fresh as a boy of 17. i was the one who took away every bit of his innocence.

it crushed me when jimin said that he didn't want to meet up anymore, as he wanted to focus more on his work. but jungkook, on the other hand wanted more. i took that as an advantage and thought of it as revenge towards jimin, but he didn't know that we continued to meet up until a year later. he didn't seem to mind. but he started to call me more often. he started to ask if i wanted to go back to his beach house. i don't know if i declined for jungkook, i don't know if i declined for myself. i never gave in to him.

i broke that record tonight.

a/n: also just wanted to point out that i'm using their korean age rather than their birthday age (just so you could keep in mind how young both eunseo and jungkook were when they lost their virginity lol)