Which Choice

Garroth's POV
"Okay, Aaron. We'll help you. But you gotta promise you aren't going to turn on us.. Ever" He stares blankly for a few moments "I promise. I just want Lily and Jacob back." He says, sadness showing through his voice. Aphmau hugs him to make him feel better, I get a little upset, but allow the hug. "Its late. Aaron, you must be tired, worried, and upset. You need to rest." She gestures him towards the couch. "A-Alright.." He says and trudges towards the couch. Once he is on it he curls up in the blanket immediately and is falling asleep. I wish I could do it that quick. I drag Aphmau into the kitchen. "Do you trust him?" "Of course I do, she replies, He has been through so much. He needs help." I'm a little shocked by her words but I understand where she's coming from. He has been through a lot for one night. "We need to understand why this is all happening. So first, Zane said he is here for 'business from a friend' which we still don't know what business and who this person is. Then we had Aaron at our door saying he took his family hostage and requires me to go to him for Aaron's family to be rescued. What should the first thing we do be? I don't want to make the wrong choice in this situation. It can affect everything else." Now that she has said it all, I don't know where this plan should start...
Aphmau's POV
I'm the only thing that can make sure Aaron's family is safe. But what do I do? It will risk myself and also, Zane is tricky. He might not return them either way. I want Garroth's advice on what we should do for the plan but looking at his face, I can tell how confused he is. What in the world are we gonna do! "Let's just go to sleep, Aph, we will plan in the morning." "I-I guess that is fine." I hope everything will be alright while we are aren't awake....
Outside Aph and Garroth's house in a bush, Zane watches
They've been watching for awhile. They've found that the two have found Aaron, the plan is going perfectly so far. Now they just need to wait and see when Aphmau will give herself up for that family. Zane turns to his left to speak with his blue haired partner "Do you see anything else?" He asks "This doesn't feel right..." She says under her breath, Zane not being able to hear..

Small Authors note: I'm sorry I haven't done a chapter in a while! Just so much has been happening in my life! Most of it is really good, so there's nothing to worry about. I'll try to bring out more chapters now that I've been less busy! Have a good day, Pancakes!!