Line Nine: Eric

His name is Eric Martinez. An American- Spanish breed born in the year 1988, July 17th. Known for his natural good looks and built stature, he modeled for a couple top notch companies in the U.S. Any woman, even man, would go head over heels for him. Like icing on a cake, he was everyone's guilty pleasure.

Regarding his sexuality, it was sealed. Nobody was able to figure out. The woman are confident he's straight as an arrow while others are convinced he's gay due to his overwhelming good looks. Gays are usually handsome compared to the average guys. That's their opinion. When questioned, he would smirk as an answer. Leaving people to wonder. Another trait? He's mysterious.

It was rumored he used to date someone of an older age. It was never disclose as to who it was since they meet behind closed doors. It remained a mystery although some paparazzi were able to capture a few kinky photos. Judging from it, people conclude that maybe they were each other's play toy or maybe they were involved in BDSM. In a more accurate term, it stands for Bondage & Discipline, Dominance & Submission, Sadism & Masochism.

Now that it was clear as to who he was dating, half of their fandom drastically dropped. They were disgusted. It irked them seeing how two attractive people would be involve in such a thing. Yes it is their business but then again, don't they have an image to keep up with? Exactly.

They went their separate ways or from a more reliable source, the woman left. She couldn't tolerate any more of his dirty schemes. He was dominant, possessive. Most days, he would strap her to the bed just so she wouldn't escape. She was tied to the bed post with her tattered clothing, unkempt hair and lash marks from her body downwards. She was brutally used like a sex toy. He would screw her not once not twice but as many times as he desired within a night.

He was the controller and she was the game. She begged for him to pause yet all he does is press the start button to resume the game.

Pause, start. Pause, start.

It prolong and in no helluva way does he intend to lose. He doesn't want a game over. He continued pushing the buttons. Different buttons, different purposes. Pain, torture, abuse, submission. She was his game character and what do characters in games do? They abide to your every command, true? That was exactly what she was. Nothing but a helpless puppet whose strings are twiddled by Eric. Somebody call a doctor because this man is sick in the mind.

Other nights, he even invited his other friends who was yearning to taste her. He demanded that she either submitted or the secret would be leaked out. He said 'You wouldn't want to be a bad pussy cat, won't you?' They gang-banged her. She cried for help. Begged for mercy but that only increased his pleasure. This continued for almost a year till the point she felt numb to his banging, beating, torturing. She was disheveled. She felt dirtier than a whore. Even a whore can still maintain their dignity. Eric, the vigorous sexual beast, ruined her to the core. She lost her purity, her dignity, her sanity. She held an immense enmity towards him. She told herself that if she was able to break free from his clutches, she would hold a deep grudge against any handsome young men.

Uh oh uh oh.

The flirtatious Mama Do - Pixie Lott started to play in the background. Oh yes indeed, this situation fits that.

Uh oh uh oh, Amora.

Watch your back because your worst nightmare is hunting you down like hot pursuit. Be careful, woman.

"How about that file?"

"Sorry dude, can't hack into that one. It requires a password"

I sighed. As much as I hate her for the things she did to Taehyung, I couldn't help but to feel torn in between. It's hard isn't it when someone makes you feel hate-love at the same time?

"Oh and also" Danna added in. "He has a tattoo on his chest. Maybe you two can find out what it meant"

"Can't you do it?"

"No can do, bro. It stated here that its exclusively confidential that's all"

The twins told me that we can access into another file which consisted of his text messages, phone calls and whatnot. It appears he got an appointment happening later today. Next on his agenda scheduled at 8pm, he labelled it as 'Special Dinner' dinner as in food dinner? Or human dinner? Can't help but think that he's a provocative womanizer after hearing that tragic story. So much for a handsome face with a terrible background.

"Let's go to his house tonight" Taehyung suggested. His tone serious and deep. "You sure?" I can't help but to have a bad feeling about going to a house of a man who looks like an enchanting vampire. He could swoon any of us and we would be blown away without even realizing. Next thing we know, we would be strap to the bed all naked and there he is punishing the both of us. My thoughts can't help but to picture the worst possible scenario.

"Deadly sure" he answered, once again with that deep dark tone. "We need to find out what that tattoo meant, yeah? As much as I would want to tell him where my stepmother is. Guess you can say I want to play a game of cat and mouse with him" he smirked.

His eyes brewing with maliciousness.

"It'll be fun" he assured. "Very fun"

He's so bloody hot when he's dominant. Makes me want to prowl and devour him like a raging, hungry lion. Rawr.

The twins took their leave. I thanked them numerous times for their help. Hacking isn't easy but with those two smartass brains combined, anything is possible. I advised them to be careful and to give me a call pronto if anything props up.

"So whatcha plan to do about your stepmom?"

"Nothing" he answered. "Not until we mess around with Mr Martinez"

Judging from those lustful burning flames in his eyes, I started to become skeptical although I trust that his plan will work out. He have his A game face on. I'm determined it'll work out no matter how ridiculous it may be.

"Ah I recognize that face" I took a sit on his lap and slung my arms around his neck. "You have something naughty in mind, don't you?"

"Maybe" his eyes darted. "Maybe not"

He ended it off with a sly smirk.

"Let's seduce him"

My eyes widened. "I beg your pardon?"

"You heard me. Let's seduce him"