Chapter Seven

🔺The Dresses: Dani[Ravenclaw], Angel[Slyhterin], Gina[Hufflepuff], Justice[Gryffindor]

🔺Song: Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis

*Dani*

  "You look like a princess," Uncle Brandon said hugging me.

  "Thank," I laughed. "Your actually here with out your badge."

  "Brit made me leave it at home," he grumbled as his eyes darted around the room.

  "Uncle Brandon are you ok?" I asked, "Your acting strange."

  "I'm going to find Zane," he said before running off.

  "Well that was weird," I mumbled before I realized that everyone was staring at me.

  "You look like a princess who is missing her crown," a familiar voice said from behind me. "Then again you've always been one."

  "Please don't be my imagination," I whispered turning around to see a familiar bright green eyes I had fell in love with.

  "Hi princess," he said staring at me.

 "Carter," I whispered before turning a walking out of the building. "Breathe Dani breathe," I mumbled over and over trying to calm my heart down. 'In. Out. In. Out. In. Out.' 

*Carter*

  "That went well," I groaned before chasing after her. After the door closed behind me I tried to figure out where she would have headed when I heard sobbing. Turning the corner I found Dani sitting on a bench with her eyes closed while she mumbled.

  "In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out."

  "Deep breathes princess, b" I said crouching down in front of her grabbing her hands. "Its ok, I've got you."

  "Why are you here?" she whispered five minutes later when she had calmed down, "After all this time."

  "I missed my best friend, my princess." I said into her hair. "You still smell like green apples."

  "Why did you leave? You never even wrote or called." she said moving her head to look up at me.

  "Dani," I sighed. "I did write to you, everyday. I have no idea why you didn't get any of them."

  "Why did you leave?"

  "Princess," I said pulling her up. "I'm going home with you tonight so I will answer all of your questions then. Lets go back inside and enjoy the time we have here."

  "Alright," she huffed. "Wait does my family know your here?"

  "Yes," I chuckled. "I've been in town for a week, and most of it was me being beat by a lot of angry males."

 "That's why Justice dragged me here," she groaned. "I knew everyone was acting strange."

 "Yeah, sorry."

  "You better be," she grumbled. "I'm going to the restroom."

  "Wait," I said grabbing her wrist. "I'll meet you back here, I'm going to grab something out of your parents car."

  "Ok," she smiled and walked away.

  "Looks like that went well," I jumped at Kylie's voice. "Just don't hurt her again, Carter."

  "Not planning on it," I mumbled as I ran to get Dani's surprise.

---

*Dani*

  "I'm ready to leave," I moaned as I slipped off my heels.

  "Dance with me," Carter said.

  "You can't dance," I said raising an eyebrow. "And I'm very fond of my toes."

  "Come on," he grumbled pulling me to the floor just as my favorite song started playing. "If I remember correctly you used to love this song."

  "I still do," I smiled as Carter spun us around. "I didn't think you knew that though."

  "I remember everything about  you," He whispered into m hair just as the song ended.

  "Can we go home now?" I asked stepping away and he nodded as he grabbed my shoes and purse while I said by to my sisters.

---

{Quote:

"If love was a storybook, we'd meet on the very first page." -?}