Ch. 30 - You just killed Bambi

"I straight up told you everything on how I felt about you, I feel so fucking stupid, and all this time you were married! Married!" Harry had yelled, his loud voice echoed throughout the small room of the elevator making him sound ten times louder.

"Are you done." I had calmly said, my arms crossed over my chest as I leaned against the wall and blinked at him.

"No Nat. I'm not, and you know what, I need to think. I just need to get out of the same room as you and I want you to leave me alone!" Harry stated, pointing a finger at me as his darkened green eyes blazed with pure anger.

"But you won't even let me fucking explain!"

"No! I don't want to hear anything from you right now! You can explain when I've calmed down but right now," Harry seethed, nearing me with an intense look in his eyes before he pinned me against the wall, grabbing me by the front of my shirt.

"Right now it's like I'm starting from square one with you, right now all I'm seeing is this annoying little gnat just like the first time I met you with your stupid pack of frozen peas and your ugly long skirt in Georgia's tattoo shop." Harry had growled, gripping tighter onto my shirt as I glared up at him and grabbed his wrist, our faces only inches away from eachother.

"Well right now you look like that same stupid wannabe bad boy who can only punch to express his emotions and blocks hits like a little bitch." I had sneered at him, making him narrow his eyes before he let go of my shirt, stepping back as if I had just burned his hand at my touch.

"Well, I guess we both know where we stand." Harry grit out, his voice low and menacing and I almost shivered at the sound of how cold his tone was.

"Well I guess we do."

Dramatic I know, but that's what really went down in the elevator when the two of us were left alone with eachother.

That and I had sucker punched Harry in his stomach, taking my shirt off leaving me in my tank top before I tackled him from behind, wrapped the fabric over his eyes momentarily blinding him, and then pressing all of the buttons to all of the levels of the building while stealing his car keys from his pocket before darting out of the elevator and leaving Harry inside.

I was officially a bitch on a mission.

After that, got my divorce papers signed as quickly as I could then used another elevator to get down while continuously pressing Harry's car keys to find his car.

The car drove through a big bump, making my whole body jump inside the small dark constricted space, bumping my head on the roof as Harry continued to drive, not knowing I was inside the trunk of his car.

I always knew the bastard kept a spare key for his car.

He wouldn't listen to me in the elevator, it's not my fault I couldn't even get a word in without him getting mad at me so of course I had to sneak into his car, the back would've been too obvious, he would've seen me so the trunk was the closest thing.

I'm not stupid I swear, I know about lack of oxygen but I assumed that Harry would just drive to his flat which would only be ten minutes away maybe.

I also drilled myself a few holes at the side of the trunk for me to breathe with some power tools I found inside Harry's car.

I've honestly found lace thongs in Harry's car before when we first met, power tools got nothing on that.

I looked at my phone, the bright sceen momentarily blinding me through the dark trunk as the car went over another bump making me drop my cell onto my face with a slap as the cheeto puffs in the plastic bag fell all over me.