How Is He

Lord Elerond exited Legolas's room. He still couldn't be live what he heard. If he was right, this was the lost son of Thranduil. As he was walking down the staircases and halls, he didn't realize someone was right behind him.

"Elerond, you seem to be deep in thought, what is wrong?" Elerond knew it would be hard to keep this from Thranduil, knowing him since they were young had its downs.

"Just thinking of the young elf."

"He seemed so familiar, but I don't know why."

'Great, he probably is starting to figure it out.'

"Elerond! There is something else on your mind, what is it?"

Thinking fast he replied, "I think we should ask Gandulf the Grey should come and help with the elf, he will need some company."

Thranduil thought this over. "I think it's a fine idea, I will send a messenger as soon as possible. But may I ask, may I see the elf soon?" He wanted to see this child ever since he got here. He wanted to thank him, and get a good look at him.

"Not yet, when he heals." And Elerond walked away to heading to his room.

Thranduil was left in thought as he went to his room.

Why did Elerond want him not to see the elf

Why was Gandulf aloud to see him

What was Elerond hiding