Gandulf Arrives

The Next Day

The horn blew, signaling that a guest was here.

Lord Elerond and King Thranduil were waiting for Gandulf to arrive and greet him.

[Gandulf will look much younger than in the movies, like, with a short beard]

Gandulf came galloping in on his horse. He thought it was urgent, so he came as fast as he could. But what surprised him was that they seemed at peace.

"Ah, it's good to see you again Gandulf." Elerond greeted him.

Gandulf jumped off his horse.

"There is no trouble?"

"No, there is not, we just have a favor."

"Then I should have packed some extra cloths, I thought there was trouble."

"We will provide your clothes, we just need you to look after a little elf while he heals." Know Elerond knew that Gandulf was the perfect guy to help keep Legolas company.

"Know, if you will follow me, I can show you his room."

Gandulf wouldn't deny it, he was exited to see this elf. He just didn't understand why he would need to stay here for a while. He was searching for Legolas after the dragon attack. He would need to start searching again real soon.

"Know the elf was greatly injured. He is about 12. He was just burned with dragon fire a week and a half ago in Lake Town."

"I was just there looking for a elf I knew there."

Elerond realized something.

"Was his name Legolas?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Well the elf I am helping, his name is Legolas and he destroyed the dragon in Lake Town."

There were no guards around to hear there conversation.

That was all Gandulf needed to know.

They finally reached the healing room Legolas was in. When Elerond opened the door, Gandulf was not ready to see what he was going to see, and it almost made him cry.