Chapter 19

Your pov

I got to Ariana's apartment and knocked on her door.

She opened it and smiled brightly. "Hey y/n."

"Hey Ariana." I said, she she moved to the side of the door so I can come in.

"What made you come by?" She asked.

"I don't know, I don't even know why I'm here to be honest. I just wanted o get away from my apartment."

"What happened." She sat down.

"Camila. She told me she wants to be with Austin. The worst part is, I thought we had something real ever since we broke up a few years ago." I looked down frustrated.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. You deserve better then that. I know it hurts now, but if she can't see that you can treat her way better then Austin then she's probably just not the one." She said comforting me.

"But to me she's the one, I can feel it. We have a kid for god sakes." I looked at Ariana. I wanted to cry. But i couldn't cry. I didn't want people to see me weak. I hated that.

"I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better y/n." She said.

I thought about it & had an idea. "There is." I said. She nodded for me to keep going.

"Your leaving In 2 days to go to Cali right?" I asked making sure.

"Yeah and?" She asked.

"Let me go with you." I said.

"Y/n are you crazy? You have a kid to take care of! And you still need to work things out with Camila."

"Ariana I know, but hear me out. I'll take care of things with lexa & Camila before i leave. And I'm just gonna leave for a week, it won't Be that long." I said. "Please, please, please." I begged.

She took a few minutes to think about it. "Fine, only if you promise nothing bad is gonna happen, and I'm mean like bad that you'll regret it."

"Okay I promise." I smiled. "Text me when to be ready or whatever. I have to go and you know tell Camila." I said in a pissed off tone.

I drove back to my apartment thinking about how I'm gonna tell Camila without her saying shit to me.